BY MAC COSMETICS

This is a brand new Authentic MAC Eye shadow unboxed. This is a full sized eye shadow measuring 3.8g/ .11 Oz. It was made in U.S.A. It is a beautiful long lasting rich dark brown color with a metallic shimmer. Moreover, it is part of the Mega Metal... see more...

Daniela H.
Renton, WA
This color is amazing! I like to use it to make like a night out smoky eye look . Easy to blend in with other shadows ! I use it almost every day as my water line liner ! I think it's well worth the money lf you like to go for dark smokey eyes ! I will buy this again once it's gone
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
This eyeshadow is amazing. It's a beautiful color and it's so easy to apply and even easier to blend out. It's long lasting so you don't have to worry about your eye makeup all the time. And it has a nice Metallic finish to it.
Yvette S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the metal eye! Very pigmented even for being a Metallic. A bit of pall out however the ounces are very high. I bought it at the Mac store. Not excellent customer service. Prefer to buy at ulta or Macy's if I can
Kailyn B.
Summerville
If you have never used a MAC eyeshadow you are totally missing out they're amazing they have the perfect amount of pigment that you want I love them I have a lot of them cuz I think they're just great and they beat all other ones
Marlena W.
This is a beautiful shade, it goes on the eye lid smooth and blends out on the eyelid beautifully. It does have a bit of fall out but nothing to complain about. I would recommend purchasing this eyeshadow.
Meagan H.
Vidalia
I love every single MAC eye shadow I have ever purchased! They go on great and last all day. I buy my MAC from Belk mostly because it is the closest place to me that carries it. I will continue to buy
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
I love this color I wear it daily. With only mascara completely different look and with eye liner much more glamour look. Beautiful color goes well with everything and my skin complexion.
allyson b.
Great stuff,would have all my friends try it!!I love all the shades.they work well with all my outfits!!hope everyone gets a chance to try this eye product
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
I've I'm going for bold, this is the brand I use. It's amazing. It goes on with ease and it stays! The colors also POP and make your eyes look amazing.
angelicah G.
This eyeshadow is beautiful it is very affordable and definitely worth the money . It is long lasting great to wear as a smokey look on a night out!