BY VORONAJJ

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous. see more...

Anna M.
Mount Olive, AL
I love this product! The durability, price, and pigment are so great. It is the perfect mix between pink and red. I love this color on blondes and brunettes both. I will definitely be buying it again once I run out!
Ginie m.
Halethorpe , MD
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this color looks pinkish / berry colored on my tan skin ! Long lasting such a beautiful color on olive tone skin I highly recommend this is my go to !
Sheila S.
The perfect pink colour for any skin tone! I have recommended this colour to soo many women and it has become their staple colour. It is perfect for everyday as a stain (blot your lips for that more natural look) or perfect for a night out! Love, love, love this colour and even the name Mehr means love in Hindi! Go try it out today!
Sian H.
It’s amazing the packaging is lovely and matte and the colour is amazing I’ve had so many compliments about it and so many people have brought it from me recommending it, it is on more of a pricey side but it’s amazing I’m wearing it in this photo with a lip gloss from too faced over the top
beauty a.
Kuwait City
This is a mac lipstick!!
This is in the shade mehr.
It is not very long lasting but the colour is super pigmented. It is such a sweet pink colour that im going crazy over this product. The picture below is of a new lipstick which is not used. It is so creamy on my lips.💕
Nano b.
روج mehr من ماك
من درجات النود المطفيه
ثباته حلو ومايشقق الشفايف
يفضل ترطبين شفايفك قبل الارواج المات
Swathi K.
Hyderabad
When it comes to matte lipsticks, MAC always comes up with some prettiest shades. The MAC mehr is sucha beautiful soft muted pink. The formula is really nice & It is a great shade for everyday wear. Totally love it.
sandie f.
It has a great opaque pigmentation. It has a soft matte finish but isn't drying at all... I apply it with mac sore lip pencil and really like how mauve-ish the color turns out..
Nicole H.
This was my wedding lipstick and I absolutely love it! It really is the perfect mix of nude and pink! Even better is I go it free for returning 6 empties to Mac! I recommend this shade all the time and it is now a staple of my makeup bag

Amazon