BY MAC COSMETICS

Its innovative cushion and sheer liquid formula lends true-to-life shade perfection and coverage, while letting your natural skin show through. A cutting-edge delivery system allows the formula to be released in a superfine layer, providing a natural... see more...

Hagar O.
Hagar O.
Stamford, CT
One of the best foundation matches I found. I loved it so much I told family and friends about it but we all had the same issue it just does not seem to last. Not enough product for the price you pay. It is cool that you can buy refills instead of the whole compact over but in the end it was just not worth the price to have it be completely done only in a couple of uses. I need whatever formula they used in this compact in a bottle.
Subira J.
Subira J.
Athens , GA
I love MAC products! You know I only got this in a sample size of this stuff is power packed with a little bit of wonderful if you know what I'm saying! I like the subtle shimmer and I really like the tone of it! I would definitely use this in the summer for a night of it because my skin does get a little bit darker in the sun so this is one of the things that I wouldn't use all the time but just when needed.
Laura A.
Laura A.
i have been using this highlighter for quiet some time i bought it at the mac store at the mall nearby me and it is very long lasting i have only bought one and its still going still has alot left yet it fir sure met my expectations and i will tell continue everyone around me about it
Megan L.
Megan L.
I used this and at first I loved it but when I bought the refill I found I didn't love it as much as I thought I did for the cost. I was using it daily because it's easy and portable to apply. I think it's worth a try but it is not a full coverage foundation
Liz I.
Liz I.
Reading, MA
Although this product is pigmented, long-lasting, and doesn't crease I cannot find myself loving it due to the face that it is not cruelty free! I received this product as a gift from a friend and although the product works great I do not use it very often.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Perfect for lids or brows, I love this color and the definition it creates. A little pricey but it lasts FOREVER. With a little angled brush you can contour and define your eye shape for a natural or perfect or smoky look.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Flat Top
Mac never disappoints. I absolutely love this formula and the versatility of the color. It last all day and doesn't smudge. I don't even use a primer with this. I ordered this directly from Macs website.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
I love Mac eyeshadows! honestly you just can't go wrong with them. They're incredibly pigmented and blendable ! I truly love using these shadows because they last all day! Bought mine online and love it
Leah S.
Leah S.
Mt Juliet, TN
 I love this product!  It matches perfectly with my hi tone and undertone skin complexion.  Works great with all brands of make up!  The compact size makes it easy for storing in Paris or make up cabinet on counter!  I would recommend this product to all family and friends
LaKesha J.
LaKesha J.
Portage
I love Mac products.....used this for a wedding and fell in love with it....kinda expensive for my pockets but worth every dime... easy to apply and always recommending MAC...