BY ILLUMINATIONS

New foundation technology using translucent pigments to enable a fully personalized finish influenced by the subtleties of your own skin's undertone. Moisturizing demi-matte finish. Medium buildable coverage. Line-reducing soft-focus powders. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vero P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I used to only wear MAC make up until o realized how bad my skin was doing. This foundation is truly amazing, but very heavy on the skin. I don’t recommend if you break out easily.
Nancy T.
735 w sunkist ave
I really love this product it covers really dark spots and don’t make you look shiny or does not make you look cakey but just right looks like your natural skin stays on all day and can’t even go dancing and it won’t drip or crack like other foundations
Susan R.
Massapequa Park
Great product. Very easy to apply and doesn’t leave a heavy feeling when applied. Not too expense and lasts a long time if you use a sponge to apply. Great all around coverage leaving your face looking young and smooth
Prizkha R.
Denver
Purchased at: Sephora
MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 - Line-reducing Soft-focus Powders, 1.2 Oz (7.5) I’m in love with this foundation because it is for all skin type. It is so easy to apply on my face. I use this foundation everyday foundation. It is best if you use this foundation with brush. Yes I would definitely recommend it to others.
Samoya S.
Columbus
have tried many foundations and have never been wowed! When I got colour matched to this one, I fell in love. It was the first mac product that I had been exposed to.

Great coverage, I very rarely have to use concealer in conjunction. If I do it makes the look a hundred times better.
Nailea A.
San diego
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation bring me a lot of acne when I’m not a person who has propensity with this problem, it is a little expensive and unfortunately I would not buy it again because I have oily skin and it would get very oily and patchy trough the day
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this foundation. Makes my skin look flawless, and I have been using it since the summer time. I normally use it 2-3 times a week, depending on how often I go out. I definitely would recommend it to others!
Yanet D.
I love MAC, but this isn’t my favorite product. Even after i set it , I feel like it just doesn’t stay on. It’s not full coverage but it covers just enough for it to look like you’ve applied make up. I don’t think I’ll be using this specific foundation again, maybe one with more coverage! I still love MAC!
Savannah H.
I had a lot of hope for this product, but the coverage isn’t what I was hoping for.. it didn’t meet my expectation being that it is a Mac product, in my opinion it isn’t worth the money considering it’s very oily, and not full coverage!
Jess K.
I love this foundation! It’s my everyday foundation so I use it often! I’m in the shade 1.5 and I love it! I wish they had more colors in the line though there isn’t a lot to pick from. I would recommend everyone to give this a try!
Jay P.
Houston
I’ve been wanting to try this product. So I was wondering how does it apply and is it full coverage? I need something that applies even and will last all day.
Jenny M.
Does this foundation feel heavy?
Jazavy A.
I really like thins product but since it’s a really thick product I makes me break out
Payton K.
Russell Springs, Ky
Is this a good matte finish product?
Shannon C.
Campbell
Are these true to color? Or are they blendable to other foundations