MakeupIlluminations
MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 - Line-reducing Soft-focus Powders, 12 Oz (30)

by Illuminations

New foundation technology using translucent pigments to enable a fully personalized finish influenced by the subtleties of your own skin's undertone. Moisturizing demi-matte finish. Medium buildable coverage. Line-reducing soft-focus powders.

Is it full coverage foundation?
Start your review of MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 - Line-reducing Soft-focus Powders, 1.2 Oz (3.0)!
tonya W.
Review for: MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 - Line-reducing Soft-focus Powders, 1.2 Oz (3.0)
I had this for a while now. It ran out and I tried to stick my finger in it to get the last drop. Its lightweight, it covers everything.
candice T.
Bel Air, MD
MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 - Line-reducing Soft-focus Powders, 1.2 Oz (3.0) uploaded by candice T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 - Line-reducing Soft-focus Powders, 1.2 Oz (5.0)
As you can tell from the picture I’ve had this for a while and I continuously go back to this product because it is such an amazing foundation that leaves my face looking smooth with the right amount of coverage are use it every day and the bottle last me a very long time it’s a good value
Alicia L.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this in shade 4 for winter time. It’s very water based. Their shades have more of a variety than drug stores! And I’d buy more. I use it on special occasions!
Mia M.
Cape Coral
Love this foundation for going out. Highly pigmented and buildable. Great for FULL coverage. I don’t use for everyday but for someone who is looking for even full coverage this is great!
Jasmine G.
Fort Worth
It is really good. When I was first starting out, I didn’t have enough money to get good foundation so I got some samples. I haven’t use the full container yet because it’s pretty full coverage. I recommend this a lot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...