M.A.C Matchmaster Concealer-5-One Size uploaded by Reeti B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Matchmaster Concealer. A colour-true concealer that provides medium buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. Formulated with the same Shade Intelligence Technology as our Matchmaster line, this colour-true formula lasts for up to eight hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under eye circles and discolourations. Comes in a convenient portable stick. see more...

Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I love this concealer. It is the only one that I use. I have a combination skin and this is perfect for me. I didn’t regret buying this even at first I thought that it is pricey .
Tenesha H.
Daytona Beach
I did mot like this conclear to much. I think i enjoy the other conclears better. My skin is very dry and i think that this made matter worse just for my skin so if you have dry skin I personally would not recommend it. If you have oily skin it wll be better i had to apply oil to my skin to make it work better
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
I love this concealer. I did get it in a shade close to my skin tone and it blends flawlessly. I like using this on day when I don't wear makeup but do want just a little color correction. I place it under my eyes and around my mouth area and blend out for a natural more awake look.
Amanda T.
Gray
This is one of my favorite concealers I've ever used! It's easy to apply and bland. One of my favorite parts about it is that it matches your face so well. It's really long lasting and such a great buy for the price that you pay.
Ivelisse T.
Amazing concealer. It covers your dark circles so perfectly and blends in so well. The packing is so cute. It does not compare to any others. Yes it is build able. Yes absolutely will but it again and again.
Leslie P.
I love it, its a everyday usage ,I use this every time I'm doing my makeup. Its creamy and it applies really smoothly on to your skin the only problem is that I'm running out... i need to get some more
Tania S.
Lawrenceville
Yeeeei one of my favorite product from MAC, its a long lasting concealer and its very very easy to blend, i love it so much. i just can say great things about this product, I will buy it again for sure!!!
Cici L.
I like using this product because it covers up my blemishes and bags under my eyes. It blends in well with my foundation and had a smooth touch to it. Also, it lasts long throughout the day.
member-c5739
I love this concealer, it glides on super easy. I really like how its packaged. Its small enough that i can keep it on me at all times incase of an emergency
Samantha Q.
If you are going for a more natural cover up look then this is going to be great! It makes ur face look very natural afterwards to were u dont look cakey.