MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMC
MAC Mascara Upward Lash - UPWARDBLACK

MAC Mascara Upward Lash - UPWARDBLACK

by MC

MAC Mascara Upward Lash Color- Upwardblack MAC Mascara How to use: Apply to your outer, middle and inner lashes. 0.42 oz. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested. Safe for contact lens wearers. By M·A·C. pward Lash alters reality by turning your lashes...

MAC Mascara Upward Lash - UPWARDBLACK just wondering how this mascara measures up? Does it really lift your lashes?
Start your review of MAC Mascara Upward Lash - UPWARDBLACK!
lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
MAC Mascara Upward Lash - UPWARDBLACK uploaded by lisa M.
Definitely highly recommend easy to use formula goes on smooth no clumps and definitely gives your lashes in amazing look and feel
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
I gotten this as a gift as I wouldn’t really go and spend so much for a mascara. To be honest it’s pretty good gives lashes lots of volume and length as well!!
Omattie R.
I first got this as a gift from my aunt. I loved how my eyelashes stood out from one application. Your lashes do look intense and lifted. My only issue is that the formula kept giving me stye in my eye lids. At first I thought let me throw it out and repurchase a new one. And with the new one it happened again. It’s really disappointing to spend so much on an expensive mascara for this to happen. I have sensitive skin so please take not. Sadly, won’t repurchase.
Samantha N.
Bellmore
THIS. This is the BEST mascara I have ever owned. I am hearing Mac discontinued it. - amazing alternative is the one by Sephora. Small brush allows for you to really get in there and create an amazing set of false eyelashes look alikes.
Kayley D.
Metropolis , IL
MAC Mascara Upward Lash - UPWARDBLACK uploaded by Kayley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Still trying this product it's new to me. I think it does add length but not so much volume. I'm wondering how it will be in a week or two when the tube had dried out some. I like lash princess and lash paradise better at the moment.
Rosemary N.
Norwalk, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
The mascara looks amazing when you first put it on and then starts to smear. It does make my eyelashes twirl upwards but smears and is not water proof so you end up with black around your eyes for the rest of the day!
Melissa R.
Edinburg Texas
I already have repurchased this product, since I love it so much. I would recommend this to anyone who has short or long lashes! I use these product every day!
Nicole B.
Lakeville, MN
MAC Mascara Upward Lash - UPWARDBLACK uploaded by Nicole B.
Best black mascara EVER!! OF ALL TIME! Beauty product must!! I sweat by this.. does not smudge or budge!! Amazing! On my 5+ tube of this.
Kayleigh I.
inverness, Scotland
I've only ever used the sample of this but I do really like it , I don't need a top up with my lashes throughout the day and they look a lot longer then other mascara I've tried without curling them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Desere K.
Port Coquitlam, BC
il y a 3 ans
Nicole B. il y a 3 ans
Yes it does lift my lashes and also gives length. This is the best mascara I have ever used and I have blonde lashes. When I use this mascara it gives the effect of Lash extensions