BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection Beauty Powder, Forever Marilyn

Lesly B.
Excelent powder; gently with your skin, long duration and easy to apply, i'd just wish that i could get someone that match better with my skin; the one that i have its quiet clear, but, i keep using it even when its a little bit whiter for me, highly recommended.
Tamara M.
I LOVE Marilyn Monroe to begin with & to add her face to a beauty product i love using....AMAZING! I use this product under the eyes for my concealer. It is long lasting and doesn't leave my under eye creased. I would recommend this to other Makeup lovers!
Melissa G.
Ontario, CA
I like this product. When it comes to face powders as far as for blush or brozers or anything like that I always use my Mac products. This color is perfect for a ordinary day. It's not too much but not too little either.
Carla B.
Kilgore, TX
I use this product to set/finish my make up. In a good day, it helps it last all day. In a hot day, I might need to go over my face and couple more times.
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
If you are a collector of mac you have to have this limited edition of powder. It's the famous Marylon Monroe how can you not? It works and it's cute!
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Love the packaging in this collection. As with all Mac products I love how easy it is to blend the powders and the compacts.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
I love marilyn monroe and i think it is sweet ti have a collection of makeup fir her. Recommend this product to my friends.
member-e91d5
One application lasts all day. I always carry it with me I recommend it to all my friends, as it was reccomended to me
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
Mac is one of my favorite brands, I leave the face without shine and a nice finish for its tone, I recommend it
Tonia T.
new york
It really work its work perfectly on your skin it cover it up and it's really nice on my face yea it did
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Where can I find this?? Is this no longer produced?