BY MAC COSMETICS

A Liquid-powder Highlighter, With Prismatic Reflections, Designed To Sculpt And Highlight Your Face, For A Luminous, Well-defined Finish. The Creamy Powder Formula Lasts Up To Ten Hours. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature, Along With A Silhouette Of Her Face Embossed Into The Powder.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Brush.

• Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Hey everyone had been saying how this is an amazing highl...1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of pictures of this product and the pac...3 Answers
MAC Mariah Carey Extra Dimension Skinfinish
  • "this truly make an extra dimension skinfinish it make fill you're skin so good its not like other cosmetic that make fell you're face heavy." in 26 reviews
Naomi S.
Ocala
i love the color, but it's not very pigmented. also, only after a week or two the highlighter just fell out of the packaging. i like the smooth consistency, and it applies better if you use your fingers, but it is not worth the price.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Definitely in love with this highlighter, ideal for any types of skin, I have a dry skin and it works perfect to me, my skin tone is medium and I consider it is enough pigmented for my skin, I got it as a gift but as soon as it runs away I will buy it again!
Yoana S.
I love the glow on my face. This product  is one of the bronzers i use and it great and its last for a veryy long time .i feel like its great for both dry and oily  skin because my skin is a combination of both . The finish os a shimmey and i would mosly likely buy it again for sure
Alexis M.
Denair
I LOVE THIS GOLD SHIMMER OMG, they really outdid themselves with this one, gold looks good on everything and this brings out the fancy feel I have on everything! It’s a must, mac is an amazing brand can’t wait to get more product !
Allie T.
Tucson, AZ
WHOAAAAA! That shine though! I'm so bummed this was a limited edition thing and it's so hard to find again. This highlighter was amazingggg. It went on really easily and just added that extra shine when you needed it. This product is also long lasting!
Gabby M.
Are use of this highlighter and highlight in my make up really good it made my nose look really good in me my Contor pop I put it on my collarbones and it looked really nice it was the best I ever used I really like it
betzy p.
manassas
Yes Mark is a good product or a good make up company should I say for beginners it’s just not for me but I mean I don’t know how everyone else likes to make up but if you like like make up that’s like has a lot of fragrance
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
These highlighters work so well. They are very affordable and give off so much illumination to the face. I always have this in my make up kit. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s a make up artist that is adding on to their kit.
jesse lynn b.
I mean have you ever seen a highlighter so stunning? The creativity that MAC and Mariah came up with to make this item so special still blows me away. The Mimi face carved into the packaging is genius, and you can't help but smile every time you look at it. I was concerned it might be a bit too dark for lighter skintones, but if you apply if softly it's perfectly fine and pretty. My biggest issue with this product is that it's so gorgeous I find myself not wanting to use it in fear of messing up the cute little face!
Eren S.
Marshalltown , IA
I love Mariah Carey and she delivered! This is so beautiful! I got it when my boyfriend got me the collection a few months ago. It's an universally flattering color. It adds an amazing glow to your skin. The only problem is how beautiful the packaging is...I didn't want to use it! Especially since it's limited edition! Yasss Mimi, yassssss!
Christina D.
Where can I find this product so I can try it? And what one do you recommend for fair skin?
Eva L.
Vineland, NJ
Is this pigmented ? Is it well suited for fair skin?
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it worth buying for the glow? Or I could find a better bronzer
Aycan Y.
Klazienaveen
I have seen a lot of pictures of this product and the packaging looks pretty but is it really worth the money? I want to make sure that I can love it and I don't really know if it's worth the money.
Wendy G.
Is this better suited for deeper skin tones as a highlighter of for fair skin?