BY MAC COSMETICS #15 in Nail Tools

Full Description:

A Set Of Three Professional-quality, Handbag-sized Nail Files In A Portable See-through Pack. Black And Iconically M·a·c. Smoothes, Buffs And Grooms The Nails. The Ideal Prep For M·a·c Lacquer.

Chels L.
These are great. I only ever file my nails, I have quite a few different brands, these ones work pretty great.
Jessica W.
Perfect for in your purse because I always have to carry a nail file with me in case of an emergency break
Yilemy L.
2316 NW 18th CT , apt 14 miami Florida
Me encanta está super buena las recomiendo estan maravillosamente  super bueno me gusta mucho muy buena
Gabih G.
San Diego, CA
Easy to put in your purse, good to help you with the nails.
Very good and perfect for your nails!
Zulimar F.
miami
Personally, my nails are very delicate and always break. When I used any file they always broke (they were very ugly) When I started using MAC file my nails grew faster and stronger, also super neat, without doubt the best I've tried
Lucy G.
Caistor Drive, Hartlepool
First of all, these are SO cute!

They're perfect to fit in your handbag or even your purse! And obviously do the job of filing your nails!

I wish that I had spotted them in a different colour, that's if they exist! But I also do really like them being black as it represents the brand well!
Lisly O.

Hello, today I will tell you a little about these files, they are incredible to make nails in aclirico since they give an incredible finish and a beautiful symmetry in the nails you can make several forms: oval, square, elongated.
I hope and use them !!
Danielle H.
Worsley, Manchester
These are ok. I got one these free when I bought a lipstick at the counter in Debenhams. They do the job but can be pricy compared to others that will do the job just as well. They do not last very long.
Eva d.
Those files are great, they are really strong, I think they couldn't get any better. There also not really expensive. And off course there easy to use and take whit you.
Than101
The nail file keeps your nails in shape and is easy to use for beginners. I was struggling to use my old files until I found this amazing file.