MAC Magic of the Night Lipstick, Dark Side

Get ready for an enchanted evening that just won't stop with the Magic of the Night collection by MáAáC. Each product comes wrapped in limited-edition deco packaging featuring bold, metallic colors. see more...

Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
I loved this color i bought it only because i love Selena i usually don't like buying regular tube lipstick because I'm more of a liquid lip stick girl but i did love this particular lipstick
'Shaundra Y.
I initially was scared to try this color, because it is outside of what I usually wear but once I put it on my lips, I immediately fell in love!  This color is banging!  It really looks great with my complexion, so this is a wonderful color for women of color.  I know it is hard for us to find items that we love amazing in.  Well, ladies, this is one of them!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
@MACCosmetics Magic of the night lipstick in the color Dark side is a medium burgundy-wine shade with mostly opaque color that has a degree of translucency to it! This lipstick lasts about 4 hours for me and does cause a bit of feathering. I use a clear lip liner when I wear this and no feathering at all! Definitely worth the cost and I HAVE repurchased! 💗
Emlyn M.
One of my go to lipsticks, but I haven't been reaching for it as much since more liquid lipsticks have been coming out. It is a beautiful color, worth the price. I am half way done with mine and still reach for it. However, since it's a more traditional lipstick, it does require a liner.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
Great lipstick, beautiful color if you like dark colors! But it will not last you all day it tends to fade. Unfortunately I had to keep reapplying it because it would fade. I paid good money for this, you would think they would have perfected the long lasting wear.
Jianyi C.
North Olmsted, OH
I love the MAC Magic of the Night. It is a wonderful color and matches my skin tone very well. I wear it everytime I go out with my girl friends. It stays on all day and night. It is very easy to use. Although, there is one thing I didn't like about it and it is the only reason why I gave it a 4 star. It dries my lips out slightly.
Amber S.
Montgomery , AL
I love mac lipstick ! When I am feeling dark and mysterious I will usually turn to this color or my black mac lipstick. Prices could be lower but if you recycle the containers you can get a free lipstick. I would purchase again if I run out. It is worth the price but I cry every time i shop in mac but I cant stay away!
Maria B.
Pomona, CA
I love love this lipstick it's such a nice wine burgundy color goes on so smooth and last long to easy to remove and apply it's a Loyola expensive but honestly so so worth it I hope I never run out I would most def buy it again dough worth each penny .
Gissell C.
Los Angeles , Ca
I love this lipstick so much it's so amazing and has good pigment. I bought this product at the MAC store and it is totally easy to apply on lips. I have had like 1 month with this lipstick but it is very good. I totally recommend when you are looking for a dark lipstick this one should be your go to.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
For those of you who love darker lipstick's like I do you I would definitely say that you would love this product only thing is you do have to reapply but it's great for going out cute look I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend it to you want to if you all wouldn't mind a reapplying