M.A.C MAC Surf, Baby! Lipglass Lip Gloss STRANGE POTION (Boxed) uploaded by Ness D.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Emily M.
Emily M.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this gloss. It keeps its shine for so long without getting all over everything! It's small enough to fit just about anywhere, including just a pocket, but big enough so I don't loose it in a purse. I usually buy the seasonal sets but this is by far my favorite!
Princess C.
Princess C.
I LOVE MAC lip gloss. Not because it's MAC, but because it's actually a good quality lip gloss. Unlike other brands, it's not watery and doesn't drip and make it look like you just ate a bunch of greasy food. I've been using MAC lip gloss since I was 15 (I'm 30) now.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
This lipglass is super good of truth love this product of mac, manages to do see my lips of a color natural and subtle and is easy of applying is. I recommend it if they don't want to wear much lip on the day this is perfect for us natural and beautiful all-day
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Ummmm can you say glossy as all get out?! This lipglass will have your lips shining and visible from a mile away. While this is a very high intense lipgloss, it must be reapplied throughout the day, but it's worth it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This was a limited edition lipgloss that came out years ago! I absolutely loved this collection and this color! Mac has some of the best products on the market
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
I like this product it's not stick the color is super cute and the shine is nice when you want a little change from a matte or natural!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Liberty Hill, TX
Smells awesome, love the consistency of the product! It looks awesome on & wears great! What more could you ask for in a lip gloss!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Ojai, CA
I love the color. Love that it's not sticky. I don't but Mac a lot, but saw a demo at macys, and fell in love with a new product.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Diamond bar, CA
mac lipgloss is great. goes on smooth. last a long time. colors are awesome. can be a little pricey. goes well with the lipliners
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Gonzales, LA
This the best product ive use on my lips it makes them look fuller and really juicy and dont need lip liner for this product
Jess L.
Jess L.
What is the consistency of this lipgloss. I don't like when lip glosses are super goopy. I want something that's not too glittery either.
Débora S.
Débora S.
Acreúna
Meninas sabem se dura bem na boca tico se comer e tal??