M.A.C MAC Surf, Baby! Lipglass Lip Gloss STRANGE POTION (Boxed) uploaded by LEAR39336Maigret R.M.A.C MAC Surf, Baby! Lipglass Lip Gloss STRANGE POTION (Boxed) uploaded by Ness D.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Emily M.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this gloss. It keeps its shine for so long without getting all over everything! It's small enough to fit just about anywhere, including just a pocket, but big enough so I don't loose it in a purse. I usually buy the seasonal sets but this is by far my favorite!
Rebecca W.
Kansas City, MO
The name of this lip gloss drew me in. It's perfect for girls on the go! This was my first time using the product and I will definitely buy it again. It's easy to apply and exceeded my expectations. This is my go-to lip gloss that always stays in my purse.
Denis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a little dubious with lipglasses provided, just because they are a bit sticky for me ... but Strange Potion is just as tempting as it gets jumped with the collection. The coral pink looks so versatile and I love the shades that bring you natural look and shine.
Alexis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COlor was amazing, it was perfect for a little tint of color and smells INCREDIBLE!!! They are moisturizing without being sticky or causing your lips to crust. I would recommend this to everyone!! Can't wait to layer this over other lipsticks.
Candice R.
Lebanon, VA
I love Mac strange potion, it's a shimmery pink coral color and looks great, I have light skin and normally stick to lighter colored lip products, strange potion is a bit darker than I normally choose but I was surprised that i really like it. It's scent reminds me of vanilla and it isn't sticky or goopy like most lip glosses are!
whitney l.
Zachary, LA
This lip gloss is amazing.I love all mac lip glosses. They just glide on and aren't sticky.It did meet my expectations.I have only bought this product once.I bought it at my mac store in the mall.Yes i would buy it again.If i had to say one bad thing about this product is that the color payoff is not very good like the kiley cosmetics lip glosses
Elizabeth M.
Ummmm can you say glossy as all get out?! This lipglass will have your lips shining and visible from a mile away. While this is a very high intense lipgloss, it must be reapplied throughout the day, but it's worth it.
Jessica H.
I LOVE MAC! The color of this gloss is beautiful and extremely long wearing. Packaging si beautiful and unique, and the smell is amazing. I would recommend purchase to anybody that needs a staple gloss and needs something that will be very versatile with everyday looks.
I love the thick formula of MAC lip glosses. It goes on smooth, which makes it easy t apply, and stays on long. The color is nice and subtle so it can be used alone for a more natural look or over a color to add shine. I would recommend this lip gloss if you are fond of the heavier feeling glosses.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I'm not much for a baby pink on my lips, but this color just blends and sets so perfectly! It keeps my lips shiney and moist, but at the same time it doesn't leave that stickiness when your lips touch!
Jess L.
What is the consistency of this lipgloss. I don't like when lip glosses are super goopy. I want something that's not too glittery either.
Débora S.
Acreúna
Meninas sabem se dura bem na boca tico se comer e tal??