M.A.C MAC Studio Nail Laquer Matte Overlacquer uploaded by Samira Q.M.A.C MAC Studio Nail Laquer Matte Overlacquer uploaded by Khushboo J.M.A.C MAC Studio Nail Laquer Matte Overlacquer uploaded by Khushboo J.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Matte Overlacquer. A clear top coat that will give any Studio Nail Lacquer a matte finish. see more...

• Does it come in any color or is it just a top coat? 2 Answers
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Really good nail polish, I really love the formula, this nail laquer look beautiful the nails, it's perfect for every ocation, everybody can find the perfect one for them, I highly recommend it 💅🏻😍
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mac is a great brand fir everything. This matte over lacquer turns any polish into a matte. So go ahead get your fave and make it matte
kathy h.
kathy h.
sterling, VA
I use it everyday definitely worth the price and one of the best I've ever used
Kristal M.
Kristal M.
Is rare to find this type of product to really work for me and mac have this amazing producto is excelent for me
laya j.
laya j.
Brooklyn, NY
This is good to take away the shine over your nails if that not the look your going for.If you also wash the dishes a lot matte top coats will really prevent them from chipping off easier.
Duda D.
Duda D.
Ists your beautibul in product logistic and perfect action in i love it your product ans sjdjjjdbdbhsj
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
I dunno… I just prefer the flatter-style of brushes from brands like OPI, where it’s easy to get that nice crisp edge I like. I’ve always found those kinds of brushes easier to use. And then there’s the MAC formula. Some of the shades just seem to chip sooner than I’d like, and I don’t think I’m the only person who notices it. Whenever I mention a MAC polish to my girlfriends, they’re like, “Yeah. MAC? Nope. The chipping
Kendall J.
Kendall J.
laghouat/sidi makhlouf
The Transformations line consists of ‘transforming’ liquid pigments – think top coats – that create subtle to dramatic changes in the color and/or finish of any nail polish. I think all of them are a great way to change up a color that you no longer love, or a nice boost to make your favorite shade just a bit more fancy.
Danica E.
Danica E.
So amazing. I've only used it once when having makeup done in the MAC store but my makeup looked amazing allday. It's so easy to use, it may be kind of pricey but it's defiantly worth the money.
Latefa A.
Latefa A.
Abha
Hello how are you? I used this product and it is very cool and I will continue to use it always. I recommend it to everyone and I am a fan of the products of this company. Thank you very much.
Does it come in any color or is it just a top coat?