M.A.C MAC Studio Nail Laquer Matte Overlacquer uploaded by Khushboo J.M.A.C MAC Studio Nail Laquer Matte Overlacquer uploaded by Khushboo J.M.A.C MAC Studio Nail Laquer Matte Overlacquer uploaded by Samira Q.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Matte Overlacquer. A clear top coat that will give any Studio Nail Lacquer a matte finish. see more...

• Does it come in any color or is it just a top coat? 2 Answers
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Mac nail polish Works really good dries pretty fast and color looks good not water down . It lasted me almost two weeks with no chip but always do a top coat .
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Mac is a great brand for all beauty products. This isn't expensive at all. It works well and I've had no problems with it
Khushboo J.
Khushboo J.
I lov the color and is one of my favorite nail polish i have. i is like more summer color. i am ready to try.
Suzanna A.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this nail polish I got one for my birthday as a gift that keeps my nails with Matt for a good two weeks when I get my Kerlix done I take this to the salon and get it done Matt I would recommend this to others the formula isn't as strong of a stent which is nice
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
This matte formulation compares to other brands that are a few dollars cheaper. I didn't notice significant special characteristics in the formulation.
Yuleisy A.
Yuleisy A.
New Alexandria
I hope it's to my liking but I'm sure it is.!!!! In love this palette!!!!!! I love this product and I'm excited to try it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Dover
Definitely my favorite matte overcoat! Use it anytime I do my nails. Always goes on even and always comes out perfect!
Akka N.
Akka N.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZINGGGGGG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ITT!!! It gives u a nice latte finish look
Erica P.
Erica P.
Enterprise, AL
Great product makes very pretty colors that last a long time I will defiantly be going to by many many more colors!!!!!
kathy h.
kathy h.
sterling, VA
I use it everyday definitely worth the price and one of the best I've ever used
Does it come in any color or is it just a top coat?