M.A.C MAC Studio Nail Laquer Matte Overlacquer uploaded by Samira Q.M.A.C MAC Studio Nail Laquer Matte Overlacquer uploaded by Khushboo J.M.A.C MAC Studio Nail Laquer Matte Overlacquer uploaded by Khushboo J.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Matte Overlacquer. A clear top coat that will give any Studio Nail Lacquer a matte finish. see more...

• Does it come in any color or is it just a top coat? 2 Answers
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Mac nail polish Works really good dries pretty fast and color looks good not water down . It lasted me almost two weeks with no chip but always do a top coat .
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Mac is a great brand for all beauty products. This isn't expensive at all. It works well and I've had no problems with it
Khushboo J.
I lov the color and is one of my favorite nail polish i have. i is like more summer color. i am ready to try.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this nail polish I got one for my birthday as a gift that keeps my nails with Matt for a good two weeks when I get my Kerlix done I take this to the salon and get it done Matt I would recommend this to others the formula isn't as strong of a stent which is nice
laya j.
Brooklyn, NY
This is good to take away the shine over your nails if that not the look your going for.If you also wash the dishes a lot matte top coats will really prevent them from chipping off easier.
Jenny R.
This matte formulation compares to other brands that are a few dollars cheaper. I didn't notice significant special characteristics in the formulation.
Yuleisy A.
New Alexandria
I hope it's to my liking but I'm sure it is.!!!! In love this palette!!!!!! I love this product and I'm excited to try it
Holly H.
Dover, FL
Definitely my favorite matte overcoat! Use it anytime I do my nails. Always goes on even and always comes out perfect!
Akka N.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZINGGGGGG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ITT!!! It gives u a nice latte finish look
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mac is a great brand fir everything. This matte over lacquer turns any polish into a matte. So go ahead get your fave and make it matte
Does it come in any color or is it just a top coat?