MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/052 US Oz

M.A.C ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/0.52 US Oz

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M·A·C fans.

Smooth Skin; Flawless skin finish; All-matte skin finish

I really like this foundation and I have been using it for a while now. It just doesn’t feel the same. Does anyone have a similar suggestion for me to try? [product:mac-~-mac-studio-fix-powder-plus-foundation-nc15~-15g/052-us-oz]
[user:breezf] How much coverage does this give you?
Is this wearable alone? If so, do you still use a primer or anything?
Start your review of M.A.C ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/0.52 US Oz!
Alex M.
Hattiesburg, MS
M.A.C ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/0.52 US Oz uploaded by Alex M.
Review for: M.A.C ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/0.52 US Oz
I love my M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder! I use it for foundation on days I want a light to medium coverage and I use it to set my liquid foundations to add extra coverage - works so well for both! The NC 15 was slightly too light for me, so I switched to NC 20, which works perfectly. I have dry skin and some powder foundations are WAY too drying, but this works really well for me with a hydrating primer underneath!
D ®.
LA, CA
M.A.C ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/0.52 US Oz uploaded by D ®.
Review for: M.A.C ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/0.52 US Oz
Love this pressed powder I use it everyday it's full coverage and smooth on the skin I would deff recommend this powder to every one who loves a full coverage powder 👌🏻
Claudia G.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: NC15 Fair beige with neutral undertone for light skin
Te cubre bien toda tu cara y las I perdí sifones que tengas y es mate eso significa q no hay luz
Harmony B.
Sacramento
Review for: NC15 Fair beige with neutral undertone for light skin
It has full coverage and is long lasting. I like that it’s a powder and foundation in one.
Arianie S.
Lawndale, CA
Review for: M.A.C ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/0.52 US Oz
This is one of my all time favorite powders! It feels great on the skin and i use it after I put my liquid foundation on. When I dont have time to bake my face I usually just tap that into the skin and I’m done. It has great coverage too.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
M.A.C ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/0.52 US Oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: NC15 Fair beige with neutral undertone for light skin
Una d mis marcas favorita en el mundo me enamoro la calidad d toda su línea...; que por cierto es larga duración, así que es ideal para nosotros que queremos estar maquilladas horas y horas.. simeomemnte lo recomiendo porq es genial.... lo amo
Bree E.
Ocean Park, WA
Review for: M.A.C ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/0.52 US Oz
I’ve repurchased this probably more than 10 times. I could never be without one in my makeup bag and another in my purse at all times. I have dry skin and usually find powder products do not work with my skin, but this is everything you could want in a powder foundation. I usually apply a light foundation and use this over my base. It is mattifying and provides even, smooth coverage. It is perfect for out the door or lunch time touch ups throughout the day. It covers redness and makes everything underneath just look better.
Ana C.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: M.A.C ~ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC15~ 15g/0.52 US Oz
this product has an extraordinary level, it leaves a magazine face, a truly unique covering is wonderful
claudinne N.
Allentown, PA
I find this powder to be such a great addition to my makeup routine and my freelance makeup kit! This powder is smooth, when you apply it to the skin it almost has a velvety satin finish to the skin so it’s left looking airbrushed. This powder is amazing because it’s universal. You can use this powder for a very minimal quick look or to use to set your foundation for that extra step in your routine! In addition, the colour range is incredible because you really do have a variety of undertones to choose from so it’s perfect for a freelance kit because you always have a shade for someone! (I even use the darker shades in this powder as a bronzer!) All in all, the studio fix powder foundation is a HERO product for me because there are so many ways you can apply and manipulate the formula🙌 Wet or dry it gives smooth, consistentbuildable coverage without making you look cakey. Aswell as giving you a flawless finish with ZERO flashback. Try it out guys! I really recommend this ❤️
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I HATED this! Regardless of how I applied this, it always looked super powdery and gross. I have dry skin, but have worn powder foundations for 10+ years. This one is just not for me. Also, MAC is not a Cruelty-Free brand so that is a no for me. I will not repurchase and I do not recommend.