M.A.C MAC eyeshadow WEDGE refill pan - for Pro Palette uploaded by Jade R.M.A.C MAC eyeshadow WEDGE refill pan - for Pro Palette uploaded by Bridgett H.M.A.C MAC eyeshadow WEDGE refill pan - for Pro Palette uploaded by Emmanuelle A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Emily P.
Thayne, WY
Mac eyeshadow wedge is a great color. It works with other colors and blends nicely. The price is amazing!
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
Great eyeshadow for your crease and transition! Great color and color pay off! I love colors like these!
Kerri R.
Pascoag, RI
My favorite crease color. Doesn't wear away and stays all day. Perfect transition, goes with anything
Wendy G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Wedge is a great transition color! Amazing color to blend on your crease! I absolutely love it!
Lilia G.
Pasadena , TX
Amazing color!! Love the brown tone and how it's wearable any time of the year. Blends out good
Amber B.
Sacramento, CA
Mac is my all time favorite and love the way it looks. Colors are awesome and great finish
Love all mac makeup. Mac is a little expensive but worth it and theres no doubt about it
Emma K.
Juniper Green, Edinburgh
I love love this colour for a transition. It's glides on and is such a neutral colour, it goes with every colour. I use the pro palette refill and I have bought it for clients and me. I would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle C.
Hamilton, WY
One of my favourite transition colours of all time. You can't beat the price of the mac refill pans! They are lovely, and can out-perform most of the competition. Highly recommend getting yourself a pro palette and to start collecting these beauties.
Molly L.
Northampton Road , Lavendon
Love MAC eye shadows!! Amazing pigmentation and are always easily blendable. I have brown eyes and this compliments them really well. Definitely a more pricier product but, because of its pigmentation, I think it is worth its price. I will definitely buy more of these!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Can you buy these at a Mac counter in a Macy's ??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Does anyone know if they sell the refill pans at a MAC counter in a Macy's ??