M.A.C MAC eyeshadow WEDGE refill pan - for Pro Palette uploaded by Jade R.M.A.C MAC eyeshadow WEDGE refill pan - for Pro Palette uploaded by Bridgett H.M.A.C MAC eyeshadow WEDGE refill pan - for Pro Palette uploaded by Emmanuelle A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Dina K.
This is a great neutral color! You can never go wrong with MAC's eyeshadows. This can also be a great transition color, if you are looking for something to blend out your smokey eye or just super natural eye. It's a must!
Miranda B.
Once of the best crease colors of all time. You can literally take a fluffy brush & our this in your crease & then a denser brush & our it in your outer v & you'll get a look that makes it look like you tried when you just used one shade.
Francesca C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this eyeshadow. It is one of my go to colors for neutral looks, it's perfect for the crease. I have been using this color for a long time, will continue to purchase! A little pricey but so worth it.
Lindsey K.
Tacoma, WA
This is a perfect crease color. I use it in a wide variety of eyeshadow looks. Its good for everyday or can be used as a transition shade in a dramatic look
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
Wedge is a nice crease shade. Very easy to blend and looks great. MAC shadows aren't my favorite but this is a great shade for anyone wanting MAC shadows.
Rae Ann L.
this color is a staple color in my collection. I love it for my everyday looks and also using it for my brows. I have blue eyes and it looks great.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Great transition color. I use it in crease. Its kind of a cool color. Almost gray almost like greeny olive. Really pretty to blend other shades.
Allison B.
A staple in my pro makeup kit for years. It works well in the crease or as a transition shade. It is perfectfor fair to medium skin tones.
Jane W.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is a classic must-have! I use this daily in the crease of my eye to add depth. Not too dark, blends well, and lasts forever! Love it
Mandy S.
My favorite crease/transition shade. I have also used this as a contour in a pinch. I have purchased a few of these over the years
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Can you buy these at a Mac counter in a Macy's ??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Does anyone know if they sell the refill pans at a MAC counter in a Macy's ??