M.A.C MAC eyeshadow WEDGE refill pan - for Pro Palette uploaded by Jade R.M.A.C MAC eyeshadow WEDGE refill pan - for Pro Palette uploaded by Bridgett H.M.A.C MAC eyeshadow WEDGE refill pan - for Pro Palette uploaded by Emmanuelle A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Madeline W.
This is my everyday go to eyeshadow. It gives a nice depth when used with a vanilla shadow on the lid. I have a palette I use and I must have this at all times. I've been buying this color for almost 5 years now I haven't been able to find another brown that I like as much as this one. Great matte finish.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
I have used many Mac shadows and all of them are so pigmented and creamy. They blend with such little effort. They have been around for so long and haven’t changed a bit. I love the color selection and different finishes. I highly recommend.
Kara C.
Alexandria, VA
PERFECT transition color, ever! Works with anything! I have light/medium skin w/ yellow undertones and this color makes it look like I have an actual crease above my eyes. I use it everyday no matter what. 10/10 would recommend.
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA

I love mac shadow their my favs of all time. Their s hardly any fall out and I have oily eyelids and they stay put all day with no creasing and they look even better with a primer underneath their so many amazing gorgeous colours . I love all mac packaging the black sparkly pots of colours and the clear lid to see the product. I think the cost is a little high, but it's so worth it.They are the best so I treat my self every now and then to a new shadow. I would so recommend to a friend and already have getting my friends hucked on mac products, their just amazing, my fav eye shadows of all time
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Great product, I have sable and soft brown. Great neutral colors. Good quality eyeshadows and great price. Love that I can buy this little pans and create my own palette.
Aubree C.
Brighton, CO
These are great eyeshadows to have because they last a good amount of time and the quality is amazing. They are a little more expensive then most eyeshadows but the quality and pigment of the products are outstanding
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
Such a pretty natural simple color. I love MAC eye-shadows. I use this for a transition shade or all over the lid when I have minimal make up on for a natural look
Kaitlyn H.
I'm really only reviewing this eyeshadow for all the other shades there are as well. These eyeshadows are gorgeous! It doesn't really matter which shade you get, I think they are amazing. They are smooth and easy to apply and blend. There is a HUGE range of shades to choose from. I would definitely recommend these shadows.
Drew H.
Eugene, OR
Best eyeshadow wedge for refills. You can buy the little refills and it saves you money in the long run. Saves you money and if you end up not using that color, you can get a different color and pay half the price of a regular eyeshadow. I will only use the refill pan.
Sarah H.
I've used the shade Wedge many a time for a lovely, subtle, neutral crease color. It pairs well with just about any other color you can use! It works best with an eye shadow base and requires a bit of building up for intensity, but it is a great color!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Can you buy these at a Mac counter in a Macy's ??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Does anyone know if they sell the refill pans at a MAC counter in a Macy's ??