BY MAC COSMETICS

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Review for: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil HI-DEF CYAN
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! I'm obsessed with the color! I have blue eyes & it makes them stand out more. (I know it's not for everyone because it's so bright) it applies very easily & smoothly!
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Walker, LA
Review for: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil HI-DEF CYAN
There's nothing like mac eye liners. I wish it wasn't so pricey but they are so easy to apply and last all day long. Very dramatic
Mellissa P.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil HI-DEF CYAN
This is a beautiful color, the consistency of this pencil is so creamy and pigmented and blends so nice.
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley
Review for: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil HI-DEF CYAN
Este lápiz es buenísimos ya que deja un efecto de alta definición y lo puedes usar en cualquier ocasión
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Lagrangeville, NY
Review for: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil HI-DEF CYAN
Works winderfully!!! It stays on all day. It doesn't dissapear or run. Glides on very smoothly.
sally k.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil HI-DEF CYAN
 I love these pencils. They are so versatile. Flesh tone shades are great for contour and highlight, also use them as a lip liner or around the lip line to make a dark lip color pop. Use them also to conceal. Colors are great. I also use as an eyeliner or blend as a cream shadow. Staying power is amazing.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil HI-DEF CYAN
Got this liner when it came out with a limited edition collection .. great bold color , I even used this on my lips to be paired with a blue lipstick . The price isn't bad and I definitely recommend this color pencil.
Sumaira F.
Sumaira F.
Alexandria , VA
Review for: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil HI-DEF CYAN
I use brown pencil to do smoky eyes. It's just so easy to use even if you are not good at applying eyeliner. I have been using them for a long time and I don't think I will switching any time soon. Very easy to use and a great addition to any cosmatic bag.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Review for: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil HI-DEF CYAN
This is a beautiful #spring liner. The color is a beautiful light pastel blue. They have great pigmentation and have great longevity. I enjoy the color range they offer and I would recommend this if you like a pop of color.
Susane M.
Susane M.
Oak Park, IL
Review for: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil HI-DEF CYAN
This is a product that I like a lot. I love the brand! However, for the past few months I am educating myself about cruelty free cosmetics. I am really concerned about it and I've been notice that most of the cosmetics do not care about preserving and protecting animals from pain, suffering and tests.I am starting to say no for brands that support labs with cruelty to animals!