BY MAC COSMETICS

sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love these pencils. They are so versatile. Flesh tone shades are great for contour and highlight, also use them as a lip liner or around the lip line to make a dark lip color pop. Use them also to conceal. Colors are great. I also use as an eyeliner or blend as a cream shadow. Staying power is amazing.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this liner when it came out with a limited edition collection .. great bold color , I even used this on my lips to be paired with a blue lipstick . The price isn't bad and I definitely recommend this color pencil.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! I'm obsessed with the color! I have blue eyes & it makes them stand out more. (I know it's not for everyone because it's so bright) it applies very easily & smoothly!
Mumy M.
Tampa, FL
This is awesome! I love the texture and the color. It's easy to use, at least for me. The color is very strong and you don't need to apply it again. I use it every time I go out and recommend it for those whose are confident with pencils
Sumaira F.
Alexandria , VA
I use brown pencil to do smoky eyes. It's just so easy to use even if you are not good at applying eyeliner. I have been using them for a long time and I don't think I will switching any time soon. Very easy to use and a great addition to any cosmatic bag.
Brooklyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful #spring liner. The color is a beautiful light pastel blue. They have great pigmentation and have great longevity. I enjoy the color range they offer and I would recommend this if you like a pop of color.
Susane M.
Oak Park, IL
This is a product that I like a lot. I love the brand! However, for the past few months I am educating myself about cruelty free cosmetics. I am really concerned about it and I've been notice that most of the cosmetics do not care about preserving and protecting animals from pain, suffering and tests.I am starting to say no for brands that support labs with cruelty to animals!
Tiffany S.
Louisville, KY
Macs pencil are the absolute best! They glide on very nicely and easy to apply. To top it off there isn't any smearing with their pencils! Worth every penny! Highly recommend!
dhvani c.
Laurel, MD
I bought this product because i like to get really thin line so it looks natural and its easier to work with. And this product did its justice in those parts. its really easy to use and i have been using it on a daily basis. recommend it!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I like very much the packaging of the products are striking and make me want to use them, without a doubt I try them and I have been very well, I am very interested in the various products offered, I really like to use them many times in my day a day