sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
 I love these pencils. They are so versatile. Flesh tone shades are great for contour and highlight, also use them as a lip liner or around the lip line to make a dark lip color pop. Use them also to conceal. Colors are great. I also use as an eyeliner or blend as a cream shadow. Staying power is amazing.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Got this liner when it came out with a limited edition collection .. great bold color , I even used this on my lips to be paired with a blue lipstick . The price isn't bad and I definitely recommend this color pencil.
Alyssa S.
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! I'm obsessed with the color! I have blue eyes & it makes them stand out more. (I know it's not for everyone because it's so bright) it applies very easily & smoothly!
Sumaira F.
Alexandria , VA
I use brown pencil to do smoky eyes. It's just so easy to use even if you are not good at applying eyeliner. I have been using them for a long time and I don't think I will switching any time soon. Very easy to use and a great addition to any cosmatic bag.
Brooklyn K.
This is a beautiful #spring liner. The color is a beautiful light pastel blue. They have great pigmentation and have great longevity. I enjoy the color range they offer and I would recommend this if you like a pop of color.
dhvani c.
Laurel, MD
I bought this product because i like to get really thin line so it looks natural and its easier to work with. And this product did its justice in those parts. its really easy to use and i have been using it on a daily basis. recommend it!
Mumy M.
Tampa, FL
This is awesome! I love the texture and the color. It's easy to use, at least for me. The color is very strong and you don't need to apply it again. I use it every time I go out and recommend it for those whose are confident with pencils
Tiffany S.
Louisville, KY
Macs pencil are the absolute best! They glide on very nicely and easy to apply. To top it off there isn't any smearing with their pencils! Worth every penny! Highly recommend!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I like very much the packaging of the products are striking and make me want to use them, without a doubt I try them and I have been very well, I am very interested in the various products offered, I really like to use them many times in my day a day
Brittany W.
Tucson, AZ
i love mac all mac everything i have used mac since i was a freshman and its easy to apply and use and doesnt run all over your face. I will always and fprever shop mac and use these products daily withpug needing to run to the bathroom for a touchup