MAC Lustre Lipstick - Cockney

GREAT LIPSTICK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Lustre Lipstick - Cockney!
Heather L.
MAC Lustre Lipstick - Cockney uploaded by Heather L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Everyone needs the perfect shade of red lipstick. You can dress it up or down! M.A.C. Lipstick in Cockney #502 provides the perfect shade of sheer red with a hint of silver shimmer. The color lasts, and there is very minimal bleeding and transfer. I enjoy the quality of M.A.C. and this product meets my expectations.
Fraley  B.
Morehead, KY
MAC Lustre Lipstick - Cockney uploaded by Fraley  B.
MAC Lustre Lipstick - Cockney uploaded by Fraley  B.
I have fell in love with this color, and I absolutely love mac lipstick, there's nothing that needs to change with this brand, this lippie is soft feeling and stays on, it's affordable and I will continue buying mac lipstick, I recommend this to others!
Janice D.
MAC Lustre Lipstick - Cockney uploaded by Janice D.
Hi ladies I am a 67-year-old grandmother and I still like to perk myself up and look good. My daughter gifted me with this beautiful Mac luster lipstick in the shade of cockney which is a red. I like to experiment with different reds. This color suits me very much. I have a beautiful 34-year-old daughter and we do make up in things pertaining to beauty all the time. Stay young and stay positive!
Noelle J.
Sebring, FL
MAC Lustre Lipstick - Cockney uploaded by Noelle J.
Mac lipsticks never disappoint. This shade is vibrant, and not overly matte, leaving a nice satin finish. Long wearing, with no stain when removed.
Kassondra J.
Fairburn, GA
MAC Lustre Lipstick - Cockney uploaded by Kassondra J.
It's the red lips for me!! Nothing like red lips Happy Valentine's Day. I like the moisture being that it's a lustre but the stay power is not great.
Genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,400 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a classic must have red lipstick! I love the shade, especially for the fall and winter months. It’s long lasting and a little goes such a long way. It’s bold and vibrant and matches my skin tone perfectly. Definitely a must have for your makeup collection.
Whitley C.
Downingtown, PA
MAC Lustre Lipstick - Cockney uploaded by Whitley C.
Cockney (left color swatch in photo) This color is pretty but this stuff is transparent and comes off EVERYWHERE. I don’t like leaving lipstick all over the place so this is definitely not for me. It is moisturizing.
Ashley L.
Burnaby
MAC Lustre Lipstick - Cockney uploaded by Ashley L.
This is the best red lipstick ever it got Lil bit Of gold sparkles in it. It is a very moisturizing lipstick it does go on a bit sheer but with pre high pigmentation. It does transfer so if you don’t like lipsticks that transfer easily I won’t recommend you to this but this lipstick is worth the money so if you’re looking for a sheer moisturizing red lipstick get this one it won’t disappoint you never 💜❤️❤️💄💄💄💄

Looking for your answer?