BY MAC COSMETICS

Accentuate Your Cheeks With The Radiance Of A Day In The Sun. This Water-based Product Applies Smoothly With Pearlized Lustre. Provides Sheer, Natural-looking Bronzed Highlights With A Luminous, Shimmering Finish.

Ashley M.
Burlington, VT.
I could literally bathe in this product. I picked this up during my local Mac Fruity Juicy collection launch and at first wasn't drawn to it- but after going into Mac 4 times a week for half a year these girls understand me so well it's scary. I add this into my foundation for a beautiful dewy finish to any matte foundation and it doesn't change the formula! I also layer this on my cheek bones before setting my face and adding more highlight for dimension. I have tried about 6 liquid highlighters and most have fell flat (with the exception of Iconic London and CoverFx) so I keep the bad ones and mix them with this! It goes from bad to fab. Product so good it literally fixes the bad ones! LOVE
Charisa W.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have been searching for a liquid bronzer for some while now that didn't cake up on my cheeks but made my skin "glow" when the light hits it just right and this does the job! There doesn't even have to be a strong light for the effects to show. I dab a bit on my cheekbones and blend it in with my foundation and its just enough. It gives my skin tone a gorgeous glow and is soft enough to wear during the day, or more can be worn for a nighttime look. This is a staple in my makeup bag!
Ashley L.
South Park, PA
They say luster drops are meant to be mixed in with foundation. I'm NC50 in studio fix fluid and when I mixed the new gold shade from the Fruity Juicy collection it turned my foundation lighter. It looked very awkward. My skin was smooth and glowy but it didn't match my neck anymore. I've since been using them as a highlighter on light makeup days. It's a beautiful product just don't mix it with foundation if you're a brown girl.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
This is a great product if you're looking for a subtle highlight type of product. It can be used to mix into foundation if you're looking for a dewy complexion or it can be used as a subtle highlighter. I personally use these underneath my powder highlights to make them pop and last longer - which works! Pick up a bottle or two!
Tosha L.
I love the M.A.C. Luster drops, gives a nice summer glow, that's goes on the skin smoothly!! Very soft glow, like a J lo glow! This product met my expectations! I would definitely purchase again, I wanted all shades but they were sold out! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+MAC Prep + Prime Fix+MAC Cosmetics
Brooklyn K.
These are pretty and do the job. You can add them into your foundation or apply them over for a highlight. I've even mixed a few drops in my moisturizer for both face and body and it gives a beautiful sheen
Bee L.
AMAZING! Over the summer this was my MUST HAVE product. You can use it alone or mix into a light weight moisturizer or foundation. It gives you an amazing glow and a little goes a longggg way! I wish a snagged more before they sold out. Now I must cherish it even more!
Desiree O.
Bellflower, CA
Mixes well with your foundation, perfect for that summer glow. They have bronze and gold colors. Just drop a few drops into your foundation, mix and apply. Follow with a highlighter for that perfect glow!
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

Really is very good has an excellent quality and texture.This product leaves your skin with a very natural finish and this is excellent for us women as it makes us look more strawberries also we can provide a makeup that reflects and makes us feel more comfortable
kaylea e.
Spurlockville, WV
The texture is thinner than lotion, thicker than water; and it sheers out easily and quickly. The consistency makes it work well mixed with moisturizer or liquid/cream foundation. It can also be patted onto the skin with fingertips, sponge, or brush. To test the wear, I patted it along the top of my cheek bone with my fingertip and then lightly blended it with a fan brush. It did emphasize my pores slightly; enough to be noticeable but not so much that I felt self-conscious. The wear with Lustre Drops does depend on how they’re used, as mixing with foundation or moisturizer makes it harder to tell when it “stops” wearing well (since everything is so mixed together, it seems to wear as long as the foundation would). In the past, when used as a cheek highlighter or color, they’ve worn between eight and nine hours. I’m wearing Barbados Girl today, so I’ll check in when I’ve wrapped up testing (so far so good).
Wendy N.
So, the purpose in this product is to add color?
ane s.
Sopelana
I have been lokking for this product but I dont know if it works well. Could you explain me ifI should pay so much?
Ashley G.
San Bernardino
Has anyone tried the lustre drops? How do they work? I'm interested in them but I have never tried them
April D.
Decatur , AL
Is this product comparable to the Farsali drops in any way?
angie m.
Ive been wanting to try this product.. is it good ?