M.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Lucky Red Powder Blush Duo MELBA ~ LOVECLOUD

M.A.C. Lucky Red Powder Blush Duo MELBA ~ LOVECLOUD

Powder Blush Duo features soft coral peach and bright midtone pink shades. Designed by professionals. Applies evenly and adheres lightly to skin to achieve natural-looking color. Decorative packaging features a peony-adorned metallic red design. SHADES...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M.A.C. Lucky Red Powder Blush Duo MELBA ~ LOVECLOUD!
Kate G.
Honolulu , HI
M.A.C. Lucky Red Powder Blush Duo MELBA ~ LOVECLOUD uploaded by Kate G.
M.A.C. Lucky Red Powder Blush Duo MELBA ~ LOVECLOUD uploaded by Kate G.
I love this do you well it is the Melba love cloud do I’ll buy Mac and it is a powder blush. It’s a nice pink and tan color of the paint is not as bright as it showed up in the photo that I took but it does give a natural look if you use self tanner or if you have a natural tan this is great for you and if you go heavier on the pink you can actually mimic a sunburn which is what I like I actually frame my face with us because usually my nose burns and the rest of my face doesn’t and that evens it out for me. I would definitely recommend this, the case is great, the product is a good quality and goes a long way. Good for fair/medium complexion.

Looking for your answer?