MAC Love's Divine 5PC Lash Kit-Nib uploaded by member-d3130cc82

BY MAC COSMETICS

Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorit products i say you guys try this very good for makeup use... so yeaah good on the go as well and comes with a good little pouch so you can put your makeup in and wont loose your makeup as well,,, mac is always the best to use might be expensive but good
Roshonda F.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite lipsticks to wear...Mac is the only lipstick I would buy
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is great for anything you want to do with your eyes. If you just want some liner, just some lashes, just mascara, or even if you want all 3 this kit works wonders. And they all are the same black which is good because some products are different. I would buy again.
Skye M.
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS A MUST BUY!!!! I think everyone needs this for sure! It's great to get a little taste of all of these products, especially if you're unsure of them. I've purchased the full size in most of these and would 100% recommend at least trying this kit out!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Hollister, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my kit the glitter is so pretty and the eyeliner pen is perfect! Very easy to use and the mascara is perfect size the eyelashes are beautiful as well and it comes in the perfect little makeup bag! I love it!
Aly B.
Aly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS LASH KIT IS EVERYTHING. LITERALLY EVERYTHING. All you could ever need is in this kit and each item is of the highest quality - typical MAC. The lashes are natural yet bold and the liner will seal the deal.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
This is the best kit I have ever got they give it time in my party I used it every single Friday yeah I still have a little bit after 1 year of using it yeah is super good I would definitely buy it again
Khalida A.
Khalida A.
Houston
I love this kit. Not only would it make a great gift but it works amazing. Instead of buying all of these separately and paying more why not just get it together they work amazing together and I couldn't be more happier with it
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Charlotte
this kit is so amazing i have people ask me all the time where i get my lashes done also i love how im able to apply everything exactly how i like it
Yasmine P.
Yasmine P.
Colcord
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice kit got as a gift..  Really really like it.. If your thinking as buying as a gift you should I looked for it every where then I went online and ordered it.
Vyanne C.
Vyanne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Love's Divine 5PC Lash Kit-Nib MAC vs Sephora? Which is better? For many years, I thought MAC was the only cosmetic line that existed. One day I stepped into Sephora and I was in make up heaven. There were so many more options then MAC Cosmetics, I mean they had everything from make up to hair products to perfume and just about everything that has to do with beauty. I was in love. I won't lie I love MAC Cosmetics but I stay in Sephora.