MAC Look In A Box Sun Siren Set uploaded by Theresa R.MAC Look In A Box Sun Siren Set uploaded by Gennae J.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A peach-toned kit that features blush, lipstick, lipglass, lip liner, a blush brush and two eyeshadows.

Mel M.
I honestly love the look in a box sets by Mac. Getting an entire look in one purchase and in one click makes purchasing so easy. Comes with almost everything needed for a simple look. Comes inn a Mac pouch which makes it perfect for traveling. The bags can fit all the products and any previously owned itms since it is a fair size. Recommend purchasing any Look In A Box sets.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
I bought some products in MAC like this kit for my best friend because was her birthday 🎉 and she love it 😍 she has never used that before and she is in love with this brand now. The quality of mac is awesome.
kelly m.
This collection I liked it! Easy to work with you can do a settle look with the colors provided! It came in a black Mac box and I got it as a gift from my husband. I do recommend it because the products alone cost way more
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
I really love this kit because it has everything you need in one kit. The kit is also a good a good value and i especially love the lip liner and the really really creamy eyeshadows. I recommend this kit!
Eu amo acho uma das melhores​ marcas que existe , quero um kit desse u.u,nossa faz uma diferença no rosto eu gosto muito já usei muito e recomendo usem meninas vocês vão gostar muito é muito boa essa marca!
Megan H.
Blackfoot, ID
This is amazing!!!! But what about MAC is not it is easy to use and always looks amazing no matter who you are. My friends have tried to steal mine but send them to get their own once they have it they see why you don't wanna share it because it is so beautiful
Veronica C.
Mac has to be one of my favorite makeup brands; and this pack is great for a nice summer day with family and friends. I would recommend Mac products to anyone I know, its not too pricey and its amazing quality. What more can you ask for :)
Angie A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm not used to a lot of make up because it's not good for my skin but sometimes special on weekends I use that. I think is a really good brand and not strength with your skin. And this kid has the necessary things for your make up
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
Love love love the eyeshadow colors this comes with very neutral colors. The brush it comes with also is amazing everything that's in this box I use on a daily work day. I would so buy this again and recommend it to anyone.
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love this combination, the blush really compliments my skin tone and I feel that it can work well on a combination of skin tones. The blush itself has great pigment and wears for a long time. Another favorite of mine is the lip gloss because of its pigmentation and consistency. Its not tacky when applying and sits beautifully on the lips.
Ana O.
MARAAA
Maylla P.
Super quero! !!
Marisela G.
What's the price on this?
I think it would be great to have these makeup I love, and certainly by the appearance already says that it is a good product to use