BY MAC COSMETICS #12 in Eyeshadow

• Can this be used were also for more of a dramatic look?2 Answers
  • How does this work?1 Answers
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
These little gems are a treat. The value is just on point because a little goes a long way. They are long wearing and if you are really artsy... they wear well as a lip color too. I like the mini sizes because i can tote more colors in my kit without the added weight of the full size. I’ve purchased mine from Macys and the MAC pro stores.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I love MAC pigment! This color is absolutely beautiful. A little bit of this product goes a long way. This product is so unique that you can create either a natural look or a very edgy look with this pigment just based on how much you apply. I absolutely adore the amount of glitter and shimmer this product provides!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE MAC PIGMENTS!!! I only have this color and another one but I absolutely love the finish look with this product. Nuca packaging very bright color y can't wait to get a few more colors.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Mac pigments have so many uses, from everyday makeup such as eye shadow, blush, mix it with clear lipgloss for your lips, mix it with clear nail polish for your nails. But you can also use Mac pigments for face painting. Whether it's for Halloween or any dress up occasion or a theatre setting. Mac has you covered. They have every color under the rainbow in Mac pigments. These wear awesome, they don't just come off easily you can build them if you need a darker look. I highly recommend Mac pigments whether for everyday makeup or for being creative for dressing up!
Danielle H.
Scranton, PA
Love these pigments. They are very pigmented and a little really does go a long way. They are super easy to apply and I can use them often as they have so many uses!! Not only can they be used as shadow but also as a highlighter for face and body. Love adding them to a setting spray and using all over my body for a weekend on the town. They are also great to apply as an accent on your nails! Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a multi purpose product that is fun to use!
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
The color is so bold and easy to use. A little goes a long way and the price is good for what you receive. The color selection is great as well. Anyone can use this pigment either with a brush or your fingers. I would definitely repurchase to stock my kit.
Lauren P.
Howell, NJ
This product is amazing! I literally love it so much for the price it is you get so much for whats inside a little bit goes a long way! This is so amazing!!! I love it for every occasion! I would recommend this to every girl who loves glitter!
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This was one of my favorites I use it for everything from brow bones to cheek nose and forehead highlights it’s literally Mac magic in a bottle. They blend effortlessly and come in every color imaginable. Definitely time to restock this one
Jaimie S.
Norfolk, VA
These last forever and when mixed with fix plus deliver the most intense beautiful color payoff. Better for people more advanced in makeup as they can get messy. I would definitely recommend these and I would definitely repurchase.
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
Fun look I did with this NEW loose pigment powder. I love MAC eyeshadows . This pink color Is very pigmented , makes my blue eyes pop and stay all nite . You can use this as a eyeshadow or you can use that as a highlighter. Very versatile, with a crazy shimmer it gives off in the night club. A must-have for any make up lover .
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
What is the best way to apply these to your lids so they'll be secure and get little fallout?
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
Im barely learning and im interested in this ? Is this like just packaged eyeshadow? Would you apply the same way? Hows the pricing for mac pigments.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
I need this what kind of glue to use with this anybody
Marcelle L.
orpington
MAC Little MAC Pigment it is a good product,?the price is fair?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?