MAC Little MAC Lipstick 0.06 oz/ 1.77 ml uploaded by Harper W.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Your favorite Lipsticks � totally tote-able in mini sizes. In nine fan-favorite shades, Little M�A�C Lipsticks make a quick pop of color fun and easy. A little Lipstick in our bestselling shades. Nine hues, two textures. The iconic product that made M�A�C famous. Matte: the original matte finish . Satin: velvet sheen finish. Apply directly to lips.. Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you�ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.. Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores. . MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals &. never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally &. is taking steps toward that goal every day.. Imported. Web ID: 4894704.

Satin: velvet sheen finish

Web ID: 4894704

Apply directly to lips.; MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.; Imported

Matte: the original matte finish

Eman S.
You can never go wrong with a Mac lipstick! Amazing texture and super comfortable on the lips
Andreea E.
birmingham
Too creamy for my lips this is the only reasons why I give 3 star but still very nice 👍🏼
Jacinta S.
Great product, shows up well on my lip colour. Packaging is excellent, nice and simple.
Zeinab M.
egypt
I like this product.... It's also suitable for my daily routine 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
Yasmin H.
Stunning colour, stays on lips for a long time, application is really easy and simple. The packaging is very sophisticated, I regularly buy this product and use a lot, I would buy again!!
Dina I.
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect size for people like me who like to have a variety of lipsticks. Great color and hydrating, but not super long lasting
Nidia L.
Valen 100 % la pena, excelente calidad de larga duración, gran variedad de fórmulas y tonos, tienen un olor a dulce, me encantan
EnGy S.
cairo
1,815 reviews
Hello friends .My name is Angie I am from in Egypt..                                          This brand is amazing..Really l love you so much this brand one of the bast brands ...                                                                                                                     I cannot live without its products in my daily routine 😍And this collection in particular is amazing in everything about it. ❤❤ I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....
Dianna A.
Love these little mac lipsticks, they pack a punch and are the perfect size for purse or even clutch. Same quality as larger version but compact and at a great price point
Gonzalez R.
San Juan bautista tuxtepec, oaxaca
Es el labial más cremoso que he usado, dura por horas y no te agrieta los labios, el color queda uniforme, nada parchudo