MAC Little MAC Lipstick 0.06 oz/ 1.77 ml uploaded by Harper W.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Your favorite Lipsticks � totally tote-able in mini sizes. In nine fan-favorite shades, Little M�A�C Lipsticks make a quick pop of color fun and easy. A little Lipstick in our bestselling shades. Nine hues, two textures. The iconic product that made M�A�C famous. Matte: the original matte finish . Satin: velvet sheen finish. Apply directly to lips.. Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you�ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.. Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores. . MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals &. never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally &. is taking steps toward that goal every day.. Imported. Web ID: 4894704.

Satin: velvet sheen finish

Web ID: 4894704

Apply directly to lips.; MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.; Imported

Matte: the original matte finish

V I.
Granite Spgs, NY
Great formula and great product I just didn’t like the color on me too pink. But it was great for the event I needed it for and it lasted pretty much the whole night. I had to reapply after dinner but that was it! Overall great product.
Yovana S.
Madera, CA
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I got a mini almost 5 months ago and I use it daily and it still looks like I haven’t made a dent! Velvet teddy is a must btw! But let me tell you this has an amazing formula!
maybi18 N.
Kissimmee
I love all the products of mac but what I love the most are their matte lipstick paints since they are very soft when applied and they give me that perfect matte color that I always look for
Brooke G.
I looooove Mac lipstick especially the shade “velvet teddy” it is almost identical to my natural lip color and is great for days where I feel a bit less “extra” the small size is great for travel also!
Tashari B.
I like MAC lipsticks all together. The formula is smooth, never too drying on the lips. The pigmentation on these bad boys are also amazing! Definitely worth the price for how much product you get. I have so many colors ❤️
Jade D.
Tobyhanna, PA
M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick it was a birthday gift! By far my favorite. Its the shade yummy and its bright pink! I usually wear it in the summer!!
April G.
Tampa
Purchased at: ULTA
My all time go to lipstick. It's a perfect neutral shade that matches my lips perfectly so if it does wear off it's not noticeable. It does transfer.
Daniela l.
Miami , FL
Por otra parte este es otro de mis favoritos ya que él color es súper natural y es mas de diario y es la combinación perfecta con cualquier look.
Nayli A.
Miami
In labials mac will always be one of my favorite brands is long-lasting and creamy, although its price is a little high it is worth acquiring it
Ritu K.
jersey city
Excellent in quality but the quantity is very less plus the size is too tiny, I would suggest to buy a normal size rather than little ones