MAC Little MAC Lipstick 0.06 oz/ 1.77 ml uploaded by Harper W.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Your favorite Lipsticks � totally tote-able in mini sizes. In nine fan-favorite shades, Little M�A�C Lipsticks make a quick pop of color fun and easy. A little Lipstick in our bestselling shades. Nine hues, two textures. The iconic product that made M�A�C famous. Matte: the original matte finish . Satin: velvet sheen finish. Apply directly to lips.. Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you�ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.. Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores. . MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals &. never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally &. is taking steps toward that goal every day.. Imported. Web ID: 4894704.

Satin: velvet sheen finish

Web ID: 4894704

Apply directly to lips.; MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.; Imported

Matte: the original matte finish

Nicole B.
Orlando, FL
I honestly don’t know what is so amazing about these lipsticks. Maybe it’s just me that they don’t work in. I don’t like how the formula sits on my skin, it does look right bc I could never get it to color the inner/center part of my lips. So when I put any of the Mac lipsticks in Ipoh like I just applied a really think lol liner and then left the inside neutral.
Fatima R.
orlando
Mac can be pricey but it is really good quality so I don’t mind spending a couple extra bucks on buying it. They work so well for like fancy parties or weddings or just for a night out. I like this soft color for going out and what’s best is that they are long lasting.
Hallie P.
I absolutely love this lipstick. I bought it on sale at Ulta and I’m so happy I got it. I’m not big on lipsticks because most of them are always so dry and sticky but this product went on so smooth and kept my lips so moisturized. The color was also PERFECT for me! Would buy again!
Dianelys W.
long lasting. AM I IN LOVE! The colour, the texture, it is beyond amazing! I can't get over how it moistures your lips as well as it staying on for long periods of time.
isabell d.
Texas
The mac little lipstick are amazing there super cute feel amazing you can take it with you everywhere and there super pigmented and beautiful colors are everything 😍💄💄
Christine T.
Perth Amboy, NJ
All of Mac lipsticks work beautifully. I specifically love this one because it is a beautiful color that matches with just about every outfit and look. I totally recommend this lipstick to everyone, trust me you won’t regret spending those $20.
Ann B.
This is actually the perfect size for me. I feel like I can use these up in a more timely fashion than the normal size. I also like that they have the same look as the regular lipsticks. I wish they would make the little Mac in more colors.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Lyanna L.
MAC lipsticks will always be a favorite. The application is great. It’s long lasting, very pigmented as well. I wish you would get more bang for your buck. Like I said the price is a little steep but if you don’t mind splurging $25 a lipstick then it’s worth it.
Ada O.
Its rare that i wear this color but this lipstick is one of the best lipsticks ive ever had. The color is very unique and so easy to apply. I would buy this again if ever ran out and would recommend to anyone.