MAC Little MAC Lipglass uploaded by January R.MAC Little MAC Lipglass uploaded by Tiffany R.MAC Little MAC Lipglass uploaded by Angela S.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. Contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application. MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals &. never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally &. is taking steps toward that goal every day.. Imported. Web ID: 2877123.

Web ID: 2877123

Contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips; Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application; MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.; Imported

Julia M.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite lipgloss is the love child color.  It's kind of a magenta-ish color, which sounds like it would be aggressive but its perfect.  It's bold without being too crazy.  I've worn it to weddings, out for drinks, and even to a few business realted things.  great  for green eyes!
Marisela L.
Bremerton
So I got this “lip glass” around 2015 and I still have it. Probably expired or whatver but I love this one because it just is a good product. It’s a lip gloss so it feels like a lip gloss but the way it shines on the lips is soooo good. I would recommend getting one of this for like a night out or something.
Nadia V.
Super smooth, feels good on my lips.Normal wear. Average price for a Mac lipgloss, Good value if you love MAC. Love the packaging, its so pretty, good size as well. I had never tried a Mac lipgloss and I'm really enjoying it. I would totally recommend it.
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I always love me a lipgloss. Love the glossy look on any lip. It last about a good 2 hours and the packaging is so cute! Mac always meets my expectations on this glosses. I would gift this to friends and of course by them again for myself!
polina w.
San Diego, CA
I really really really like this product however it’s not super long lasting. I wish it lasted longer but the color pay off is gorgeous and I love the way it feels on my lips and I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it
Samantha C.
cotona
I never really got to test this out, but it was very similar to the nyx lip cream I would say. Both are very creamy and sticky on your actual lips, but very vibrant on your face and very pretty. Very much recommend.
Nikki B.
Houston
The color is sheer and very glossy. It has a shimmer to it which I love. This isn’t my favorite lipgloss but it definitely gets the job done when I’m in a hurry. It is thick and sticky when you put it on as well.
Kayla W.
Canastota, NY
I did not like this at all. I know a lot of lip glosses are a little tacky when applied but this one was so sticky my lips kept sticking together. I wasnt a fan personally of this formula
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
I purchased the mini lip gloss kit in nude from the Christmas 2017 collection and I absolutely love it! The cadbelow freezing cremesheen glass is my favorite. My lips look like a sparkly dream! And to make it even better they are non sticky!
Sara M.
ballston spa
This is easily one of the worst lip products I’ve used. It is heavy and beyond sticky. Barely any pigment. Tried using as a topper and it just sat there weighing down my lips and just made my lipstick look messy.
Overall I would not buy again or recommend to anyone.