BY MAC COSMETICS

Steph R.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I love ❤️ MAC little lip glass these are another fav of mine. They entertain my commitment issues. You can keep a huge arsenal of them. They are affordable. I recommend them. They're great alone at with another color underneath.
Chaya K.
Chaya K.
Trying out the MAC Lipglass in the shade Candy Yum Yum. The lipglass adds instant shine and color. Candy Yum Yum is a bright pink stain. After 2hr of wearing it, had a morning cup of coffee. The color & shine transfers but leaves a nice pink stain or your lips. If you don't like a sticky "lipgloss" feel, than this MAC Lipglass isn't for you. Not long-wearing. I prefer a shiny stain over a dry matte lip color.
Janay H.
Janay H.
Hamden, CT
I brought this product the day it launched from the Dej Loaf collection and it was definitely an amazing choice ! I was looking for a smooth shimmery nude/brown shade for brown skin tones and this was just what i needed ! I use this product when I want a neutral gloss and I always get compliments ! I should have ordered more than one ! One of my staple glosses ! Long lasting for a gloss and not sticky ! Love the formula and sleek packaging !
Kares C.
Kares C.
Alpharetta, GA
The Mac mini products such as this are great in terms of product . It's the same mac ingredients and lasting power of the full size products - just less product . I give this only 3 stars because I ordered a bunch of Mini's online when they had a sale ($5 for the lip glosses which are normally $10). The colors were great, great staying power and very moisturizing - HOWEVER they are very small. I thought the minis were half the size of the full size but they're aren't even that . I would never pay full price for these ($10) but the $5 sale price was suitable .
Ahja P.
Ahja P.
Stone Mtn, GA
I got the lip glass in water deities and it is amazing! the color looks a little more nude on than in the packaging but that makes it better. It needs to be reapplied every hour or so but a little goes a long way due to the thickness of the product.
Anissa F.
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
My Mac lip gloss has to be the best thing that I have in my makeup bag. Chestnut is my favorite color. I can add more color to it with a chestnut liner or keep it casually just using it on it's on. I love the fact that my lips don't stick together when it on and it has a nice pleasant scent. It tops.
🎀Nov.12th🎀 K.
🎀Nov.12th🎀 K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is one of my all time favorite. It is very smooth and not as sticky as other lip gloss, it never drys out. I would definitely recommend this product because of the smoothness on the lips. Very affordable, and worth it. You can find it at any sephora or mac stores, even online.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
I love it! The lipglasses are my favorite! They always go on well and are a great topcoat shine if you want to mix with a lipstick. They are priced really well and come in a variety of shades. I would definitely recommend adding them to your collection.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
This is a great product whether you wear it on top of a lipstick or by itself to give you a shiny look. I've heard of people putting it on their eyelids for a shiny glass look but I've not tried it. Great way to take your lipstick to the next level!
Andie G.
Andie G.
My favorite lipgloss is the color spite it goes with everything if I want to be casual or even if I don't even have make up on I can always put on this lipgloss and I'm ready to go it's very affordable I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Is this long lasting?
amaris J.
amaris J.
May I get some product to do do a review on
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Are these light or heavy concealer I would like to know ? I'm looking for heavy concealer
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Eutawville, SC
I would love to try this product and give my full, honest review of it. MAC LipstickMAC Lipstick
Darshini M.
Darshini M.
Luks lyk matte or creamy??