BY MAC COSMETICS

Steph R.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Review for: MAC Little MAC Lipglass
I love ❤️ MAC little lip glass these are another fav of mine. They entertain my commitment issues. You can keep a huge arsenal of them. They are affordable. I recommend them. They're great alone at with another color underneath.
Chaya K.
Chaya K.
Review for: MAC Little MAC Lipglass
Trying out the MAC Lipglass in the shade Candy Yum Yum. The lipglass adds instant shine and color. Candy Yum Yum is a bright pink stain. After 2hr of wearing it, had a morning cup of coffee. The color & shine transfers but leaves a nice pink stain or your lips. If you don't like a sticky "lipgloss" feel, than this MAC Lipglass isn't for you. Not long-wearing. I prefer a shiny stain over a dry matte lip color.
Janay H.
Janay H.
Port Chester, NY
Review for: MAC Little MAC Lipglass
I brought this product the day it launched from the Dej Loaf collection and it was definitely an amazing choice ! I was looking for a smooth shimmery nude/brown shade for brown skin tones and this was just what i needed ! I use this product when I want a neutral gloss and I always get compliments ! I should have ordered more than one ! One of my staple glosses ! Long lasting for a gloss and not sticky ! Love the formula and sleek packaging !
Kares C.
Kares C.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: MAC Little MAC Lipglass
The Mac mini products such as this are great in terms of product . It's the same mac ingredients and lasting power of the full size products - just less product . I give this only 3 stars because I ordered a bunch of Mini's online when they had a sale ($5 for the lip glosses which are normally $10). The colors were great, great staying power and very moisturizing - HOWEVER they are very small. I thought the minis were half the size of the full size but they're aren't even that . I would never pay full price for these ($10) but the $5 sale price was suitable .
Anissa F.
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: MAC Little MAC Lipglass
My Mac lip gloss has to be the best thing that I have in my makeup bag. Chestnut is my favorite color. I can add more color to it with a chestnut liner or keep it casually just using it on it's on. I love the fact that my lips don't stick together when it on and it has a nice pleasant scent. It tops.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Review for: MAC Little MAC Lipglass
I love it! The lipglasses are my favorite! They always go on well and are a great topcoat shine if you want to mix with a lipstick. They are priced really well and come in a variety of shades. I would definitely recommend adding them to your collection.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: MAC Little MAC Lipglass
This is a great product whether you wear it on top of a lipstick or by itself to give you a shiny look. I've heard of people putting it on their eyelids for a shiny glass look but I've not tried it. Great way to take your lipstick to the next level!
Andie G.
Andie G.
Review for: MAC Little MAC Lipglass
My favorite lipgloss is the color spite it goes with everything if I want to be casual or even if I don't even have make up on I can always put on this lipgloss and I'm ready to go it's very affordable I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Nina S.
Nina S.
Whitehall, PA
Review for: MAC Little MAC Lipglass
I love all mac products but lipgloss is one of my favorites! It provides that nice glassy finish and shimmer depending which color you get. I don't mind the way it feels but it does have a little stickiness for those who don't like that.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Review for: MAC Little MAC Lipglass
LOVE this! It a go to staple for over any lipstick or just plain. It's moisturizing and lasts a decent amount of time for a lipgloss (1-3 hours for me). I do feel as though it may be too sticky for some. A smoother product would have been a five star rating. One star lost for the sticky factor, but all in all, I love this product!
Darshini M.
Darshini M.
Luks lyk matte or creamy??
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Eutawville, SC
I would love to try this product and give my full, honest review of it. MAC LipstickMAC Lipstick
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Are these light or heavy concealer I would like to know ? I'm looking for heavy concealer
amaris J.
amaris J.
May I get some product to do do a review on