BY MAC COSMETICS

Austen G.
Gilmer, TX
I LOVE the lipglass from Mac! I got mine in the shade Beaux from Ulta.

I have had bad experiences with glosses in the past, so I was scared to try this but I love the glossy look. This was everything I needed!
It's a beautiful nude color on me. Enough pigment for my lips to not look bare, but it's not opaque. I also love the shimmer in mine.

This isn't at all sticky. It can feel a little heavy on the lips, but that truly doesn't both me.

And it lasts SO LONG for a lip gloss! I sometimes don't even need to reapply throughout the day. It also keeps my lips hydrated. This product made me a lip gloss lover.
Yolanda G.
Rockwall, TX
This product makes my lips look natural for day and evening wear. A little goes a long way. I find that this product make is good at the price point for what I purchase it for. I would recommend it to anyone who wants the simple natural look.
Alyssa J.
I love the way it feels on my lips!! It also lasts a while so it’s good for long wear. It’s smooth and doesn’t feel heavy at all. It’s a little expensive but I definitely feel like it’s worth it for the amount that comes in the little bottle.
alana m.
One of the best lipglosses out there. It stays on your lips for a long time, it also comes in a variety of colors. Its a little bit on the pricey side but its so worth the price. I highly recommend this product!
Dianna L.
Toronto , ON
This is amazinggg I’ve wanted to get my friends all a little something for Christmas and this is the perfect gift. I love the colours that they have. It’s a bit pricey but my friends are totally worth it.
Morgan  M.
Saint libory , IL
This lipgloss is the best that I’ve had! It is very shiny and makes your lips look very good. It is perfect for a night out where it’s just with friends or going to a fancy wedding or event! I highly recommend
Daphne M.
I love Mac lip products but this was a bust. This lipgloss is extremely sticky. When you smack your lips together it feels like literal glue. This only way this works is putting a small amount on the center of your lips with a lipstick underneath. Not worth the money.
Jessica B.
long beach, CA
I have someone use this product on YouTube it looked so glossy and nice. I don't know about the cons but I'm sure it is perfect for a nice look in the day . It is a bit pricey for just a lipgloss but I would say give it a try
olivia m.
South Baltimore
Very wide range of color, as well as a perfect consistency. Isnt too thick but very pigmented. Although it is technically still a gloss it doesn’t last all day but definitely worth it!
member-70917
It is the best thing that you could have very very pretty and shimmery . Pros is that it’s very moisturizing and it’s affordable and i was not disappointed with it
Is this long lasting?
Dakota R.
Eutawville, SC
I would love to try this product and give my full, honest review of it. MAC LipstickMAC Lipstick
amaris J.
May I get some product to do do a review on
Nayeli G.
Are these light or heavy concealer I would like to know ? I'm looking for heavy concealer
Darshini M.
Luks lyk matte or creamy??