BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Liquidlast Liner is a rich, black, liquid eyeliner that combines long-lasting wear with a nonsmudge, non-flake precision line. The waterproof formula goes on effortlessly and applies with its own brush to draw a perfectly defined line. How to use: Apply to your lid and lower lash line. Color(s): point black. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Liquidlast' Liner. Style Number: 5009120. see more...

• What is the best way to get this eyeliner off? MAC 'Liquidlast' ...2 Answers
  • Is this waterproof?1 Answers
  • What do you use to remove this eyeliner? MAC 'Liquidlast' Liner -...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
I wanted to love this eyeliner but I'm not a fan of the brush at all. When you mess up, the eyeliner smudges everywhere. I also had issues with the eyeliner getting clumped on my eyelashes which would then get all over my hands. I've never had that problem with other liquid pens. Once the eyeliner was finally on and I was satisfied, it DID last a LONG time! I went to sleep with it on my eyes and the next day it looked as if I just put it on! I just wish it wasn't a pain to apply. Removing it is very hard as well. If you don't have a good eye makeup remover, you're going to struggle and lose some eyelashes. If you're very good at applying eyeliner I would recommend this product but I am not, and until then, I'll have to use a different type.
Hedy C.
Roseville, CA
This has been my favorite eyeliner since high school. It’s waterproof, smudge proof, and also lasts all day! I have monolids, so it’s hard to find an actual eyeliner that is waterproof, and with good staying power. Without this eyeliner my liner would not be the same. The only con about this eyeliner is that you can’t get all the product out once you reach the bottom, and also it gets kinda messy. Other then that if want a super waterproof liner that will not come off till you take it off. This is the one!
@sbwinelocals S.
Santa Barbara
Best. Liquid eyeliner. Ever!!!! This has been my go to for two years now and that was after trying so many others. Great definition and lasts and lasts!! Great value and lasts 3 -4 months if you use daily.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like how pigmented, long lasting, and water proof this eyeliner is! However, the applicator is not the best for getting a think line. This product also takes a while to dry out, but once is does, it stays in without moving all night long! I will recommend to use this product with an alternative eyeliner brush.
Alexis K.
Azusa, CA
This product was perfect for the first few uses, it is very waterproof and hard to remove if that is what you are looking for in a product, but disappointment because it dried out quickly and became extremely clumpy
Nathaly P.
I love this eyeliner in waterproof. They only bad thing is that waterproof will last anywhere from 1-3 days. I will still use it only for special occasions when I know there will tests and heat.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
My holy grail, all time favorite!!!! This is a waterproof eyeliner that stays on even if you sleep with it lol. It's the blackest eyeliner ever and it doesn't fade throughout the day. It's kind of pricey for an eyeliner but it is totally worth every cent. I've tried a lot of different eyeliners because for some reason my eyeliner always used to smear on my eyelid but not with this one. This is the only one that will not disappoint! Trust me! The only down fall is the applicator. I wish they made this with a felt tip or something. I don't have a hard time applying it tho because I've used eyeliner for a really long time.
Amanda V.
This is a liquid eyeliner. The applicator is a small brush so make sure you are comfortable with this application because this eyeliner is waterproof. And when I mean waterproof, I mean it's not coming off the entire weekend! You need a super good eye makeup remover. I use Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel. It is also very black & dries down matte. I have been using it for years & I can't find anything that can top it. Only downside is that it is a pretty thick formula & can get goopy towards the end, but I have no problem repurchasing. If you are looking for a super waterproof, blackest black eyeliner, this one's for you! And side note, I would not recommend this for girls with hooded lids bc it takes a while for it to dry completely & so it may transfer.
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA
I was introduced to this liner 8 years ago and have never looked back !!! I use nothing but this liquid, waterproof liner. I have yet to find any other that compares to this. It has a fine brush applicator & It goes on smooth and rich color and it stays that way all day. It doesn't dry and get dull looking or began to chip or cracked and wither away throughout the day like most of the competitors that I've tried. This is a must have if you're into liquid liners .
Chelsea V.
Hands down my favorite liquid eyeliner. It is very black and extremely waterproof! It is hard for me to find an eyeliner that doesn't smudge or fade away. This eyeliner will look exactly the same as when first applied to the end of a long day. The only two downsides to this product is that it is impossible to fix a mistake without makeup remover because it drys down extremely fast. And if it gets in my eyelashes, it will make them clumpy looking so I need to comb them out as soon as I finish my liner. Negatives aside, this is a great product. I only wish they would come out with more colors again.
Shina B.
What is the best way to get this eyeliner off? MAC 'Liquidlast' Liner - Point Black
Andrea A.