BY MAC COSMETICS

A Rich Black Liquid Eye Liner That Combines Long-lasting Wear With A Non-smudge, Non-flake Precision Line. Goes On Effortlessly. Applies With Its Own Brush To Draw A Perfectly Defined Line.

Key Claims and Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Long-wearing
  • Transfer-resistant
  • Waterproof

Usage:

• Apply to lid/lower lash line.

• Is this waterproof?4 Answers
  • What is the best way to get this eyeliner off? MAC Liqui...2 Answers
  • What do you use to remove this eyeliner? MAC Liquidlast L...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This eyeliner is perfect for hot sweaty days when your make-up gets all smudged this liner stays put all day and all night it's waterproof so it's guaranteed to look amazing all day it's perfect summer make-up" in 36 reviews
  • "This is by far the best black eyeliner I've bought. It never smears and stays a true black color. Very hard to wash off. " in 31 reviews
  • "I rock a cat eye every day, but its so hard to apply a cat eye everyday perfectly. So (and don't judge me on this) I wanted to find a liner I can sleep in and keep my cat eye on for a couple more days without having to redo it. I tried every eyeliner ever, including Tom Ford's, Kat Von D's, even the drugstore brands trying to find my holy grail "sleep proof" liner. Then I tried this one. And I'm not a fan of mac usually, but this is my holy grail liner. My cat eye will stay on all day and all night through sleeping, crying and everything. It doesn't get crinkly, flaky, or uncomfortable. Its black as hell, and stays that way. Only thing is if you aren't you used to putting it on it gets frustrating because its so hard to get off once its on, but I use a separate liner brush to put it on with. If you want an eyeliner that will not budge through anything, this is it. Its my favorite and I recommend it sooo much. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner! I have been using it for many years. It is great for anybody who has oily eyelids or hooded lids and needs a long wearing liquid liner that applies effortlessly and does not budge! It is waterproof and smudge proof. The brush on the applicator allows you to create a thin or thick line, it's perfect for creating a winged/cateye look. " in 6 reviews
Marley S.
This eyeliner is my to go to! I have use variety of eyeliner and every one of them always leave a smudge on my crease which I dislike very much. This mac eyeliner is the magic wand! it dries quickly and stays on without smudging for 24 hours. I went to sleep with it just to observe if it actually last as it says it does. To my surprise it did. I can never go wrong with this. The only think I don't like of the product is the brush, it is not pointy so it makes is a little difficult to make a nice wing eyeliner.
Taylor D.
This eyeliner is the best eyeliner ever! No joke! It comes with a tiny brush for an applicator which works perfectly! It is so easy to draw a cat eye with this applicator. The product dries to matte, which I love! It doesn’t smudge and it is water proof. I HIGHLY recommend this eyeliner. It is a little pricer than drug store eyeliner but it is worth the price!
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is such an amazing liquid eye liner! This is my first Mac product, and I am so pleased. I am a bit of a eyeliner snob and after using a prestige liquid eyeliner for years, it had one thing I wasn't a fan of...felt tip. This has the cutest little brush tip so you are in control with how thick or thin you would like to go. I work 12+ hours at a hospital and it lasts through my shift and beyond. It's lasted through a nap without smudging. It doesn't flake and holy moly is it black! The color intensity is incredible <3 I just have to get better about not hitting my long eye lashes haha. PS. like many have stated, the best way to get it off is with an oil cleanser and patience <3
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this eyeliner it’s super pigmented and it stays on well. But if you layer it, it clumps up and dries up pretty bad. I’m not a big fan of the wand either if your a beginner it’s not for you. Overall, it’s ok I don’t think I will be buying again though.
katie a.
My favorite. MAC finally came out with some new colors which I have already hoarded. This stuff can only be removed with olive oil and gentle patience. Which I love because I have hooded lids, allergies, and live in a humid climate.
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
I loved this eyeliner a lot. It didn’t come off easily at parties and it didn’t run. It was very hard to take off but other than that it lasts very long and it’s perfect for intricate designs and thin lines. Recommend it !!!!!!
Shanique D.
Canton, OH
Love this liner, easy to apply, great pigment, very smooth and it last forever. M.A.C had recently expanded the color range in this liner. For my prom client I used (pointblack), and on top of that (misty me) which is a beautiful silver color!
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like how pigmented, long lasting, and water proof this eyeliner is! However, the applicator is not the best for getting a think line. This product also takes a while to dry out, but once is does, it stays in without moving all night long! I will recommend to use this product with an alternative eyeliner brush.
Alexis K.
Azusa, CA
This product was perfect for the first few uses, it is very waterproof and hard to remove if that is what you are looking for in a product, but disappointment because it dried out quickly and became extremely clumpy
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My holy grail, all time favorite!!!! This is a waterproof eyeliner that stays on even if you sleep with it lol. It's the blackest eyeliner ever and it doesn't fade throughout the day. It's kind of pricey for an eyeliner but it is totally worth every cent. I've tried a lot of different eyeliners because for some reason my eyeliner always used to smear on my eyelid but not with this one. This is the only one that will not disappoint! Trust me! The only down fall is the applicator. I wish they made this with a felt tip or something. I don't have a hard time applying it tho because I've used eyeliner for a really long time.
Andrea A.