MAC Liquidlast Liner

A Rich Black Liquid Eye Liner That Combines Long-lasting Wear With A Non-smudge, Non-flake Precision Line. Goes On Effortlessly. Applies With Its Own Brush To Draw A Perfectly Defined Line.

Key Claims and Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Long-wearing
  • Transfer-resistant
  • Waterproof

• Apply to lid/lower lash line.

• Is this waterproof?4 Answers
  • What is the best way to get this eyeliner off? MAC Liquidlast Liner2 Answers
  • What do you use to remove this eyeliner? MAC Liquidlast Liner2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
katie a.
My favorite. MAC finally came out with some new colors which I have already hoarded. This stuff can only be removed with olive oil and gentle patience. Which I love because I have hooded lids, allergies, and live in a humid climate.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like how pigmented, long lasting, and water proof this eyeliner is! However, the applicator is not the best for getting a think line. This product also takes a while to dry out, but once is does, it stays in without moving all night long! I will recommend to use this product with an alternative eyeliner brush.
Alexis K.
Azusa, CA
This product was perfect for the first few uses, it is very waterproof and hard to remove if that is what you are looking for in a product, but disappointment because it dried out quickly and became extremely clumpy
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My holy grail, all time favorite!!!! This is a waterproof eyeliner that stays on even if you sleep with it lol. It's the blackest eyeliner ever and it doesn't fade throughout the day. It's kind of pricey for an eyeliner but it is totally worth every cent. I've tried a lot of different eyeliners because for some reason my eyeliner always used to smear on my eyelid but not with this one. This is the only one that will not disappoint! Trust me! The only down fall is the applicator. I wish they made this with a felt tip or something. I don't have a hard time applying it tho because I've used eyeliner for a really long time.
Amanda V.
This is a liquid eyeliner. The applicator is a small brush so make sure you are comfortable with this application because this eyeliner is waterproof. And when I mean waterproof, I mean it's not coming off the entire weekend! You need a super good eye makeup remover. I use Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel. It is also very black & dries down matte. I have been using it for years & I can't find anything that can top it. Only downside is that it is a pretty thick formula & can get goopy towards the end, but I have no problem repurchasing. If you are looking for a super waterproof, blackest black eyeliner, this one's for you! And side note, I would not recommend this for girls with hooded lids bc it takes a while for it to dry completely & so it may transfer.
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
I wanted to love this eyeliner but I'm not a fan of the brush at all. When you mess up, the eyeliner smudges everywhere. I also had issues with the eyeliner getting clumped on my eyelashes which would then get all over my hands. I've never had that problem with other liquid pens. Once the eyeliner was finally on and I was satisfied, it DID last a LONG time! I went to sleep with it on my eyes and the next day it looked as if I just put it on! I just wish it wasn't a pain to apply. Removing it is very hard as well. If you don't have a good eye makeup remover, you're going to struggle and lose some eyelashes. If you're very good at applying eyeliner I would recommend this product but I am not, and until then, I'll have to use a different type.
Chelsea V.
Hands down my favorite liquid eyeliner. It is very black and extremely waterproof! It is hard for me to find an eyeliner that doesn't smudge or fade away. This eyeliner will look exactly the same as when first applied to the end of a long day. The only two downsides to this product is that it is impossible to fix a mistake without makeup remover because it drys down extremely fast. And if it gets in my eyelashes, it will make them clumpy looking so I need to comb them out as soon as I finish my liner. Negatives aside, this is a great product. I only wish they would come out with more colors again.
Kitty K.
This liner is pretty good. How was searching for a liner that would not budge or smudge by the end of the day. I saw a video from nikkietutorials and she swore by this liner and said that it does not budge. So I decided to pick it up. I will say that this liner did smudge slightly by the end of the day it did not stay completely straight. And I am not a big fan of the applicator. It is a brush tip applicator and when I apply it to my Lids it attaches to my eyelashes which is very annoying. But it's a pretty good eyeliner but not my favorite.
Brit M.
Winston Salem, NC
The only eyeliner I will ever use for the rest of my life!!!! I wear bold cat winged eyeliner every single day and this is the only eyeliner that stays put through the whole day. I work in the film industry so I work for 16+ hours most of the time in all sorts of conditions. I never have to worry about my eyeliner smudging, fading, or transferring. Absolutely magical.
Hedy C.
Roseville, CA
This has been my favorite eyeliner since high school. It’s waterproof, smudge proof, and also lasts all day! I have monolids, so it’s hard to find an actual eyeliner that is waterproof, and with good staying power. Without this eyeliner my liner would not be the same. The only con about this eyeliner is that you can’t get all the product out once you reach the bottom, and also it gets kinda messy. Other then that if want a super waterproof liner that will not come off till you take it off. This is the one!
Andrea A.