MAC Liquidlast Liner
A Rich Black Liquid Eye Liner That Combines Long-lasting Wear With A Non-smudge, Non-flake Precision Line. Goes On Effortlessly. Applies With Its Own Brush To Draw A Perfectly Defined Line.
Key Claims and Benefits:
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Apply to lid/lower lash line.
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "This eyeliner is perfect for hot sweaty days when your make-up gets all smudged this liner stays put all day and all night it's waterproof so it's guaranteed to look amazing all day it's perfect summer make-up" in 36 reviews
- "This is by far the best black eyeliner I've bought. It never smears and stays a true black color. Very hard to wash off. " in 31 reviews
- "I rock a cat eye every day, but its so hard to apply a cat eye everyday perfectly. So (and don't judge me on this) I wanted to find a liner I can sleep in and keep my cat eye on for a couple more days without having to redo it. I tried every eyeliner ever, including Tom Ford's, Kat Von D's, even the drugstore brands trying to find my holy grail "sleep proof" liner. Then I tried this one. And I'm not a fan of mac usually, but this is my holy grail liner. My cat eye will stay on all day and all night through sleeping, crying and everything. It doesn't get crinkly, flaky, or uncomfortable. Its black as hell, and stays that way. Only thing is if you aren't you used to putting it on it gets frustrating because its so hard to get off once its on, but I use a separate liner brush to put it on with. If you want an eyeliner that will not budge through anything, this is it. Its my favorite and I recommend it sooo much. " in 6 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! I have been using it for many years. It is great for anybody who has oily eyelids or hooded lids and needs a long wearing liquid liner that applies effortlessly and does not budge! It is waterproof and smudge proof. The brush on the applicator allows you to create a thin or thick line, it's perfect for creating a winged/cateye look. " in 6 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos