BY MAC COSMETICS

A brilliant formula that pushes the boundaries of colour. Each Lipstick holds intense amounts of pigment, resulting in extreme colour intensity, clarity and vibrancy. This luxurious gelled base melts on contact, providing fully saturated colour with a satin finish in one stroke.

• Do these lipsticks dry out your lips? How is the pigmentation? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ?? Let me know how it works for you !1 Answers
  • Are these creamy? Does it dry out your lips 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Tasha F.
N Miami Beach, FL
The texture reminds me of my favourite Cremesheen lipsticks, but a little richer, slightly more glossy and significantly more pigmented. There are 24 shades in the line-up (six being limited edition.) My top picks are Smoked Almond (a beautiful mid-rose nude) Mulling Spices (a striking, true red) and Post Modern (a clean, coral-pink). The shade range is really diverse so there will be something for everyone, whether you're playing it safe with a natural nude like Doe (another favourite of mine) or daring to wear something really out-there like Stallion (true black) or Blue Beat (deep navy). I've been wearing mine for around 5 hours now and even through eating and drinking, the pigment is still true and even on my lips, despite a lot of the product itself having worn away. These lipsticks wear incredibly well, staying even and comfortable with a rich, moisturising feel to them.
Caitlin M.
As someone who doesn't consider lipstick an essential (more of an eyeliner girl here!), I think I might have met my match with Liptensity. The balm-meets-lipstick formula is really buttery on lips and doesn't leave them dry or flaky. And the color. Wow. There's so much color here you barely need to swipe on more than once. The initial feel of the lipstick reminded me of a balm, and I soon forgot I was wearing it. (I wore Lobster...a crazy bright red!) By the end of the day, I honestly assumed the color would've come off. Much to my surprise, when I got home, the color was still in tact. Of course it was muted. But I almost preferred this! It was almost as if I was wearing a stain...without all the tacky dryness. All in all, I'm obsessed with this lip color.
Amanda K.
Phoenix, AZ
Finally got some for myself, haven't worn them on my lips yet but I've swatched them on my hand and the colors are BEAUTIFUL. The lipstick can be applied straight from the bullet, but with the rounded edges, it may be hard for clean lines on your cupid's bow. The bullet is very sturdy, heavier than I expected. I am going to hypothesize that these do transfer and they are shiny, so if you're looking for matte, these aren't for you.
So excited to wear one tomorrow! I know they're going to be comfy
Tori B.
I am so impressed with the formula of the new Liptensity lipsticks from MAC! I currently own Doe and Smoked Almond, and obsessively lust over a few other colors like Marsala. The formula is smooth, pigmented, and has that signature vanilla scent. Not to mention, I'm a sucker for cute packaging, and this definitely gets two thumbs up for that. I love the nice stain these lipsticks provide after hours of wear. I bought mine from the MAC website, and plan on buying a few more!
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
I was so excited to read the press review for this. Ok, so the woman who can see trillions of colours is a bit of a gimmick, but the fact this is their most pigmented lipstick ever with a new formula is a big deal. I went into the store and tried them and I was blown away - these are really different. I bought lobster, which is a beautiful intense coral orange, and doe which is a lovely neutral. These colours are true to the package and they last a long time.
Julie P.
Austin, TX
I've been dying to try this product and finally got my hands on them! This is probably my favorite lip product from the MAC line. It's really pigmented, doesn't dry your lips, and color doesn't fade for hours! I've tried multiple products moisturizing/lipstick combo products, but this is by far one of my favorites. The colors are also perfect for this time of the year!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
WOW. I'm really impressed. This lipstick is extremely pigmented and wears for a really long time. I wore it for 5+ hours, and even with (light) eating and drinking it hadn't faded a lot. It's also pretty comfortable to wear, however it is a tad bit drying after a few hours. I'm definitely repurchasing this in a few different colors!
Daresha P.
Love the color pay off from these Liptensities. The color is not creamy but not matte. I have the toast and butter and smoked almond. Toast and butter is the perfect nude and smoked almond is a good natural peachy pink. I colors last most of the day. Depending on what your eating or drinking you may need to touch up here and there.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn , IL
Talk about stepping it up a notch! Lipsticks are slowly going from the matte craze to a creamier lip. These liptensity lipsticks are STUNNING!!!! You get an amazing color pay off (like matte lipsticks) and they have a creamy application with long wear. The colors are true, so what you see is what you get no matter your skin tone!
J G.
I honestly love these products. I just bought one to try, I regretted not getting more these lippies are so smooth and I saw that they defined my lips they looked more full!! And always do maybe just they way I apply it but yeah last a long time and it's super smooth I went for a nude color love it love it !!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
I have always wanted to try MAC but I have not brought myself to invest in it. Is it really good lipstick? Is it long lasting? How does it feel while it is on your lips.
Elyssa W.
Are these better than the regular lipsticks? What colors would you recommended I like nudes specifically blankety, angel, and creme cup are some of my favorites.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Are these worth the price? I've heard that they have a similar texture to the MAC satin lipsticks.
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really want to try one of these but the swatches I have seen on people leaves the lips looking greasy and super shiny. So my question is how is the finish? Is it like a gloss or a balm?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?