BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Brilliant Formula That Pushes The Boundaries Of Colour. Each Lipstick Holds Intense Amounts Of Pigment, Resulting In Extreme Colour Intensity, Clarity And Vibrancy. This Luxurious Gelled Base Melts On Contact, Providing Fully Saturated Colour With A Satin Finish In One Stroke.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Gel Formula Glides On Smoothly
  • Long-wearing, Eight Hours
  • Comfortable Formula

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• Do these lipsticks dry out your lips? How is the pigmentation? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ?? Let me know how it works for you !1 Answers
  • Are these creamy? Does it dry out your lips 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Really love all Mac lipsticks and their color variety! Goes on creamy and full coverage. I almost always use a liner under for longer lasting lips and richer color " in 73 reviews
  • "This product is very good, it is a bit on the pricey side but you are getting what you paid for. This lip stick is very long lasting. This was the first time i had used this product. I will buy it again. This product gets a 5 out of 5. This is one of my go- to lipsticks!" in 36 reviews
  • "This product is very good, it is a bit on the pricey side but you are getting what you paid for. This lip stick is very long lasting. This was the first time i had used this product. I will buy it again. This product gets a 5 out of 5. This is one of my go- to lipsticks!" in 35 reviews
  • "I've been dying to try this product and finally got my hands on them! This is probably my favorite lip product from the MAC line. It's really pigmented, doesn't dry your lips, and color doesn't fade for hours! I've tried multiple products moisturizing/lipstick combo products, but this is by far one of my favorites. The colors are also perfect for this time of the year! " in 27 reviews
  • "Toast and butter is my favorite color to give my lips a natural color. The formula is amazing and it's one of my go-to for lippies." in 16 reviews
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Dionysus (deep plum) more...
Absolutely love this lipstick! It’s my first from MAC and I’m not disappointed. I was super scared to try this color because usually dark colors look horrible on me but the color doesn’t exactly match the packaging. It’s a beautiful berry shade that honestly looked amazing. I still blended the shade with another nude to lighten it just enough to match my skin tone. The lipstick is super pigmented and creamy, however it easily smears and when you don’t have super thick lips it’s easy to get it everywhere. I recommend using translucent powder to set it in place and make it last longer!
Lizzie M.
Chicago
Review for: Dionysus (deep plum), Beetroot (creamy lilac purple), Mulling Spices (burgundy brown-red) more...
I really like the look of these products and the do apply Farley easily. However the cons of this products I’ve learned is that you have to have lips really prepped because of not they will stick to any dry patch on lip. You also have to apply the right amount because too much will make it look weird. The shape of it also is a challenge if you have smaller lips. The colour payout is really nice though and it feels less drying in your lips that other lip products do. I always keep one in my purse.
Samantha S.
Plymouth , MN
Review for: Dionysus (deep plum) more...
My only complaint (which really isn’t even a complaint, more like an FYI) is that the color of the packaging isn’t true to the color that comes out on your lips. Long wearing formula that’s a little heavier than MAC’s original lipstick. With that in mind, you have better control over the shade — wear more/heavy for a bold look, wear less or blot for a lighter/less-intense look. I WISH THESE CAME IN MATTE!
leaettaaa O.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: NOBLESSE more...
Was not sure about this color at first, but wanted to try a bolder lip. While I can’t say I get much use out of this lipstick, I do like to wear it on special occasions. It always last all night long. Would consider getting again, but these aren’t my favorite formulas. I also wish they’d make these packaged in the traditional bullet. Not a huge fan of the applicator. Other than that, I love the color.
Katie S.
Review for: Burnt Violet (dark plum) more...
I received this lipstick in my boxycharm
Box. It has a nice buttery texture to it, which makes applying a breeze. It did not dry out my lips, but also did not stay on my lips very long at all. I’m going to give it another try, because I really was excited to get this lipstick.
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
These are very creamy, and smell just like vanilla frosting (like other yummy MAC lipsticks). I love how intense the color is and how these don’t dry out or destroy my lips. The one thing is that they are a little difficult to apply and require a bit of a careful hand with the design of the lipstick tube. It’s just not meant for precision.
Lauren M.
Salisbury , NC
Review for: Burnt Violet (dark plum) more...
I received this in my April Boxycharm. I love the color it’s very pigmented but it’s not an everyday shade. I love the sleek staple black packaging of mac and the feel of this lipstick. The only downside is the shape makes it kind of harder to apply especially to the Cupid’s bow area preciously.
Valerie R.
Prunedale, CA
Review for: Doe (creamy neutral brown) more...
Nude colors are mostly what I was right now and the color Doe is my go to nude. Lip Intensity is supposed to have a high amount of pigment that leaves you with a satin finish and I will agree that this lipstick is highly pigmented as one swipe usually gets the job done, I kind of have to disagree with leaving my lips with a stain finish. After 30 mins it starts to look tacky and wear off as MAC claims this has a 8 hour wear. I love the color but hope they improve the formula!
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this formula. Don’t get me wrong I still like the original lipsticks but this is a comfort matte and the pigment is great. This is a long lasting formula and there are multiple shades to fit any skin tone. They are easy to apply and can be used by any makeup junkie at any level.
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
Review for: Smoked Almond (bright rose brown) more...
I absolutely adore liptensity lipsticks! Smoked Almond looks beautiful on most skin tones. The shade Doe is gorgeous on fair skin tones as well. You can wear these using a brush as a stain or wear them straight from the bullet to get a full impact pigmented color. They go on a satin finish and feel like a moisturizing lip balm. They are extremely long lasting for a bullet lipstick. I can't recommend these enough. The only weird thing about these is that the deeper colors look COMPLETELY different when swatched verses what they look like in the package! So keep that in mind!
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
I have always wanted to try MAC but I have not brought myself to invest in it. Is it really good lipstick? Is it long lasting? How does it feel while it is on your lips.
Elyssa W.
Are these better than the regular lipsticks? What colors would you recommended I like nudes specifically blankety, angel, and creme cup are some of my favorites.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Are these worth the price? I've heard that they have a similar texture to the MAC satin lipsticks.
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really want to try one of these but the swatches I have seen on people leaves the lips looking greasy and super shiny. So my question is how is the finish? Is it like a gloss or a balm?
Leslie M.
Which are the results of this product?