by MAC Cosmetics
Ask a Question
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

Would you recommend this lipstick over all other lipsticks? Is the price worth it ?
Angel I.
Angel I.
Feb. 1, 2014, 1:34 a.m.
No I wouldn't recommend it over all others because there are some lower priced lipsticks that are just as good or better. As with any product, I spend more when they have an absolute to die for color that I just have to have and I am so drawn to it that I don't have time to research and find a dupe and as with most high end lipsticks and other beauty products, there is almost always a dupe out there.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Jan. 20, 2014, 8:43 p.m.
No I wouldn't recommend this lipstick over ever other lipstick. There are many other drugstore and high end lipsticks that are comparable with M.A.C.and are half the price. Is it worth it? I would say it depends. Of course these lipsticks are very high quality and work extremely well, but I have to say if you are on a budget and don't like spending a lot of money it is not worth it.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Jan. 19, 2014, 12:59 a.m.
I mean, MAC lipsticks really are the best, but if you're not willing to pay so much (they are quite pricey) there are a few lipsticks out there that are almost as good. I would recommend Maybelline or e.l.f. to start.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jan. 16, 2014, 3:52 p.m.
The price isn't worth it unless you're looking for an EXACT color match. It was difficult for me to find the right drugstore red lip. I depended on MAC to set me up with something that was perfect for all skin tones -- Ruby Woo. Other than that, so many dupes are available if you utilize the web. I've found some great ones that are identical in color made by WetNWild, Revlon and Maybelline. Search MAC lipstick dupes. Hope this helps!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Jan. 15, 2014, 4:28 p.m.
Yes i love MAC more then all other lipsticks because it doesn't wear off as others do instantly. The price is definitely worth it ..

Join Now