by MAC Cosmetics
Ask a Question
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL

Would the fact that a portion of all sales given to a charity make you want to purchase it more?
BRIANA C.
BRIANA C.
Dec. 3, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
Yes! When I find out that there is a charity involved I can't help my self.!
Karina V.
Karina V.
Oct. 14, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
Absolutely yes
sadia m.
sadia m.
Sept. 17, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Yes because at least I know that my money that I spend will go to good cause!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Sept. 13, 2016, 1:58 a.m.
Absolutely yes! Nothing better than a great lipstick for great cause!
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Aug. 24, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Absolutely!
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Aug. 12, 2013, 11:46 p.m.
It can be a plus.. But I wont buy anything that I wont be worth my price
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Aug. 6, 2013, 1:37 p.m.
Honestly, that would be a plus, but its not going to dictate whether or not I buy from them.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Aug. 5, 2013, 4:24 p.m.
No. I prefer other brands at the same cost that don't give to charity, I don't want to spend money on something I know I can better of else where.
Julie R.
Julie R.
July 29, 2013, 4:28 p.m.
Probably yes, your helping yourself and others too:)
Erin G.
Erin G.
July 25, 2013, 7:32 p.m.
I think most people would be willing to pay such a price if they new the company wasn't keeping all of it
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
July 25, 2013, 12:51 p.m.
Yes! 100% of the sales from the Viva Glam lipsticks are given to help fight AIDS so every time on comes out I try to buy it over the regular ones if i like the color!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
July 24, 2013, 5:11 p.m.
Absolutely! Love when companies do that.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Feb. 6, 2013, 6:22 p.m.
It doesn't make me want to purchase it more, but it does put a little smile on my face. But when it comes down to it, I buy what I want.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Nov. 30, 2012, 2:21 p.m.
Of course!
Katiria S.
Katiria S.
Nov. 28, 2012, 1:51 p.m.
YES I TRY TO HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN I THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA ! THEY SHOULD HAVE MORE PRODUCTS SALES WITH PORTIONS DONATING TO CHARITIES ALL AROUND THE WORLD !
Katie W.
Katie W.
Nov. 27, 2012, 1:32 p.m.
Of course, as long as its for a good cause and I love the product.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Nov. 26, 2012, 7:20 p.m.
Yes it's the main reason why I purchase viva glam lipsticks
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Nov. 26, 2012, 3:13 p.m.
Yes...I Love when companies do that!
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Nov. 26, 2012, 11:58 a.m.
Not really. I Just love the colors .
Emily B.
Emily B.
Nov. 25, 2012, 2:59 p.m.
Absolutely!!!
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Nov. 23, 2012, 7:42 p.m.
I definitely like the fact that a portion of it goes to charity! The fact that I actually love what I'm getting is a bonus!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Nov. 21, 2012, 4:10 a.m.
Absolutely!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Nov. 20, 2012, 10:16 a.m.
No. I buy what I want, not to support something else.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Nov. 19, 2012, 1:37 p.m.
Yes. I love to help with charity.
Lana A.
Lana A.
Nov. 19, 2012, 11:04 a.m.
Yes of course! the color is also amazing!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Nov. 19, 2012, 7:16 a.m.
Yes, but it doesn't hurt that the product is AWESOME!
Tlaltzin M.
Tlaltzin M.
Nov. 18, 2012, 7:19 p.m.
Yes it would defiantly be more appealing to me (:
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Nov. 18, 2012, 4:35 a.m.
I love the fact that a portion of the money went to charity, that being said - there are several viva glam lipsticks that i don't own simply because i don't like the color. so i don't think it made me want to purchase it more but i respect mac so much for the viva glam program.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Nov. 17, 2012, 12:55 p.m.
Yes I love how it went to a charity. It made me respect mac a lot. That is the reason I got it at first but the color made it better. Plus I am sucker for cute packaging.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Nov. 17, 2012, 10:14 a.m.
First, if I liked the color and would buy it anyway, then yes, I do not think it would change my opinion very much
Jesulina R.
Jesulina R.
Nov. 16, 2012, 7:24 p.m.
Yes the proceeds going to the aids foundation is great and the colors are always gorgeous so its a plus
Saloni J.
Saloni J.
Nov. 16, 2012, 11:42 a.m.
Yes because then you know you are giving back because this lipstick is expensive
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Nov. 16, 2012, 10:30 a.m.
Yes, because there are a lot of people world wide that need help! I would not feel as bad spending it on stuff I don't need!
Kira C.
Kira C.
Nov. 15, 2012, 10:43 p.m.
No. First off, I had no idea that this color was associated with a charity. I walked by the MAC counter at a mall when I was out of town, and fell in love. I purchased it without even knowing. So, I guess if I didn't l like the color, I wouldn't buy it despite that some money went to charity. If it was a charity I cared about, I'd rather make a donation than buy something I'd never use.
Britni Rose G.
Britni Rose G.
Nov. 15, 2012, 8:57 p.m.
Yeah, I usually buy most Viva Glam shades, they're basics and for charity. That being said, I'd buy them anyway for the color alone.
Shannae C.
Shannae C.
Nov. 15, 2012, 8:36 p.m.
Yes Thats Why I Bought It And The Color Is Really Pretty
Kara S.
Kara S.
Nov. 15, 2012, 6:08 p.m.
It doesn't make me want to purchase it more, unless its being put in a comparison between two of a similar item I'm debating buying.
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
Nov. 15, 2012, 4:31 p.m.
Not at all. A lot of times they don't disclose exactly how much (per item, total, cap, etc) and so the donation doesn't influence my purchasing.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Nov. 15, 2012, 2:28 p.m.
Yes, plus the great pink color is an added bonus.
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Nov. 14, 2012, 10:51 p.m.
For sure it makes me want to purchase it more but I also adore the color too so it would be a lipstick I would buy anyways. Having a portion of the sales go to a charity is a major bonus!
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Nov. 14, 2012, 6:01 p.m.
Yes. I love the color so it would fulfill my needs and help others too. Its a win win
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Nov. 14, 2012, 5:09 p.m.
That's tough, but yes it might help, even if the color wasn't for me I could give it to someone as a gift, how can you resist donating to charity?!
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
Nov. 14, 2012, 2:53 p.m.
No because if i didn't like the color then i just wasted money on something i wont wear. i could just make a donation
Christina M.
Christina M.
Nov. 14, 2012, 2:24 p.m.
Yes because it feels good to help for a good cause and also look and feel beautiful when you purchase it!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Nov. 14, 2012, 2:19 p.m.
Yes. I am a very giving person and I love makeup so it works out very well.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Nov. 14, 2012, 1:07 p.m.
Yes! I don't feel selfish while buying it
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.
Nov. 14, 2012, 12:54 p.m.
Yes because i would feel good in buying it
erin h.
erin h.
Nov. 14, 2012, 12:34 p.m.
Yes because i try to donate to charities as much as i can

Join Now