Tasha C.
Tasha C.

Does this lipstick settle into dry lips, or does it moisturize enough not to have to add a primer?
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Sept. 3, 2013, 12:42 p.m.
I have dry lips so i always have to put something on before
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Aug. 31, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
It depends on the finish. The matte shades will definitely make dryness stand out. Use lip conditioners/scrubs and you should be ok. On very dry lip days, I just use a gloss on top to mask the dry/cracking a little bit.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Aug. 30, 2013, 10:09 p.m.
They are not moisturizing AT ALL unless you get the creamsheen lipsticks. I suggest using a lip conditioner with the regular lipsticks.
Aug. 26, 2013, 2:03 p.m.
I use a lipbalm before I apply my lipstick..
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Aug. 22, 2013, 7:04 p.m.
Exfoliating your lips first will definitely help - along with a primer. I have very dry lips so I exfoliate my lips before wear lipstick a lot of the time. Lush cosmetics sells some really yummy lip exfoliating product and I know that ELF cosmetics sells a lip exfoliator for $1 :)
Suganya T.
Aug. 12, 2013, 11:44 p.m.
I always use my lipbalm under and it works perfectly!
Christine A.
Christine A.
Aug. 12, 2013, 12:48 a.m.
Only if you are using a matte shade, then I recommend using a lip conditioner or primer first to moisturize your lips :)
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Aug. 6, 2013, 1:35 p.m.
You should have a primer and a moisturizing lip balm on before using most of these. if you have dry lips and put this on, you will look like a hot mess.

Join Now