by MAC Cosmetics
Ask a Question
Jennie M.
Jennie M.
Beulaville, NC

Do M.A.C have a peach blush lip stick I would love to tone down a bit I usually buy a few tubes when Go to the store but running out and the nearest store is about 50 miles from me but I love MAC
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
June 17, 2014, 5:05 p.m.
I like Shanghai spice as a peachy blush colored lip stick!
Yelitza E.
Yelitza E.
June 17, 2014, 12:43 a.m.
Costa chic is my favorite peach/orange color. You can always try buying online
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
June 14, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
Make sure you bring in your empty Mac containers cause they will take 6 and give you a free lipstick! For sure go see a consultant. They are picky about who they hire and they are sure that they know how to to push themselves. Mac has every color under the sun and I'm sure you'll be able to mix a combo to get the color you want to achieve.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
June 10, 2014, 8:59 a.m.
Peach Blossom, a very pretty day wear lippy looks beautiful and subtle.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
June 9, 2014, 11:14 p.m.
I recommend speed dial, it is part of the creamsheen collection. great color and shine, long lasting. i wear it daily
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
June 9, 2014, 6:45 p.m.
If you want a peachy tone lipstick i strongly recommend the MAC cremesheen shy girl lipstick colour and if you want a little bit extra pair it up with the MAC creme sheen glass calypso lip gloss to apply over top for extra shine. :)
Devon P.
Devon P.
June 9, 2014, 6:34 p.m.
Yes they have different peach shades. If a mac store is so far why don't you try ordering them online?
Janel S.
Janel S.
June 8, 2014, 11:50 p.m.
You can try the lipstick shades Speed Dial, Hot Gossip, Crème Cup, or For Keeps. For Keeps is a pro longwear lipstick if you like that type of lipstick as well. I hope this helped :)

Join Now