MAC Lipstick Slimshine Lipstick, Funshine uploaded by Rubie R.MAC Lipstick Slimshine Lipstick, Funshine uploaded by deepika v.

MAC Lipstick Slimshine Lipstick, Funshine

MAC Lipstick Slimshine Lipstick, SunshineDiscontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find. see more...

Brooke W.
Bentonville, AR
Love love this product so much!! I can’t wait to get more! Super easy to apply and last’s forever. Love the easy to use applications. It over exceeded my expectations by far! It lasted great and didn’t run over my lips.
Shauna H.
It’s not oily like some other lipstick brands I have tried it last long and doesn’t smear like most lipsticks it’s not too pricy and very easy to apply hands down the best lipstick I’ve used and definitely recommend to others to use
Jazmyne G.
It’s halfway between a lipstick and a gloss. Also very moisturize feels good on the skin. Great neutral color that works well with a work environment or can be worn for a more dramatic eye look love the super smooth texture and shine!
Matte Royal is deep blue-violet. It goes on creamy and smooth, no tugging. It is matte, but not too dry. It feels typical of a MAC matte. Because it is such a deep, cool color, it is hard to see in warm evening lighting, and can look almost black. This makes it a poor choice to wear for a night out at a bar if you're hoping to show off the blue color. To get the full effect of this lipstick, wear it during the daytime or where it will be brightly lit.
casey a.
Walhalla, SC
When I'm looking for a fun bright lipstick Funshine is the one I often reach for! Although I tend to go with more neutral subtle tones every once in a while I need something spunky and fun. And with this product I've never been disappointed! The texture is smooth and it doesn't weigh my lips down like other lipsticks. It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way, so I've had the product forever!
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Of course, we all know MAC is a teensie bit over-priced, but I have tried this lipstick and really really liked using it! The application was creamy and the color was beautiful. My sister probably has this in just about every color available. SHh loves them...clearly!
Amanda S.
This lipstick goes on smooth and lasts a long time. Although sometimes it can get a little patchy as the day goes on. I absolutely love the slick looking packaging. It is compact and I keep it in my purse at all times. The colors are beautiful and there is a perfect color for everyone.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love mac lipstick slim shine I use this everyday and I bought mine from rite aid and a great value and not pricey at all and this is repeated user and is my go to lipstick and I will buy again ....
Maya T.
I love the different formula used here. I actually got this is a monthly subscription box and found it very different. The color is lovely and I would definitely buy it again. It is very smooth and applies well! I love this brand.
Tennille W.
Olathe, KS
I have always used several different lipsticks to achieve that perfect color but this is the 1st time I haven't had to apply multiple lipsticks and glosses! I'm very pleased with how it stays on with minimal reapplication
Rachael A.
How is this product? Creamy? Pigmented? I want to order but im not going to waste my money lol