MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz.

MAC COSMETICS/CREMESHEEN LIPSTICK SAIGON SUMMER .1 OZ (3 ML)

MAC COSMETICS; Travel Size; unboxed from case

Start your review of MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz.!
Sundown
First time user- but am so glad I chose this brand. I love how my lips feel and the fact that it didn’t bleed or make my lips look dry. Give it a try it’s fantastic!
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,322 reviews
Major cult shades made mini. The iconic Lipstick that made M·A·C famous. Find ULTA Beauty stores that carry M·A·C. How to Use For the perfect pout, apply a thin coating of Prep + Prime Lip over entire lip area and over lip edges. Follow with Lipstick or use a lip brush for more precision.
Saint Charles, MO
MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz. uploaded by Melisa L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I waited too long to get ruby woo. It’s beautiful and the formula is nice. It’s a nice red and I am a highly loyal Mac customer, I enjoy a good matte it last longer than a regular lipstick of course longer than a gloss. It smells like sugar cookies !!! :)
Orlando , FL
MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz. uploaded by Nadine S.
This is my favorite Mac lipstick by far. I love wearing this on a night out, it’s just so beautiful and bold. Also suits most skin colors and definitely makes a statement. It doesn’t feel like I have lipstick on at all and doesn’t dry my lips like other matte lipsticks. MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz.
Rockford
I will start out by saying that the color is phenomenal. I don't like, however, the fact that it gets on EVERYTHING. It's hard to remove without staining around your mouth, so you look like a clown. I don't reccomend this to anyone looking for an easy to remove lipstick. But, it does last a lot longer than many lipsticks I have used in the past.
Love it! Smooth application probably one of my favorite colors that they have. My only complaint is that it’s not long lasting at all it kind of chips away and you constantly have to apply it.
Baton Rouge, LA
A classic, really pigmentations and matte. Make my lips quite dry though so I have to prep my lips throughly before using it. However it’s a classic for every occasion, you can wear full or in the middle of the lips for different look.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite shade of mac lipstick. The lipstick goes on very smoothly. The formula is matte, but does not dry out my lips. It lasts for several hours without needing to reapply. The lipstick also does not smear. I would highly recommend this bold lip color too!
Ruby woo is my absolute favorite lipstick and my signature color. This color is just beautiful on everyone and super long lasting. I think Mac lipsticks are some of the best around and this one is no different. The price is pretty affordable as well.
Texas
MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz. uploaded by sonja B.
Mac Ruby woo is one of my favorite red looks for the Holidays its smoothness and vividly colors are incredibly Beautiful and easy to apply for any occasion with a matte or shine finish its long lasting and I would purchase again and I recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Silver Lake, OH
1,255 reviews
7 months ago
Kendall K. • 7 months ago
I like Russian Red because it has more of a shine and is a little less drying.