MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz.

MAC COSMETICS/CREMESHEEN LIPSTICK SAIGON SUMMER .1 OZ (3 ML)

MAC COSMETICS; Travel Size; unboxed from case

Start your review of MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz.!
framingham
MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz. uploaded by Cabeleira Encantada D.
Purchased at: ULTA
[product:mac-lipstick-ruby-woo-retro-matte-(vivid-blue-red)-3-g/0.2-us-oz.] I just love it so much, I love it so much that I don't know how to buy another one, it's an amazing color the only defect is that the lipstick is very dry and hard to pass on the lips.
Burbank
This is a great product, the matte finish is really smooth and it's easy to apply, if you hydrate you lips properly before it wont leave your lips feeling dry like lots of other matte lipsticks. Pair it with the right pencil and you'll have a long lasting lip
Smiths Sta, AL
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this color. It’s so glamorous it’s like it’s a celebrity on its own. I get a very Taylor Swift vibe when I wear it. It’s matte so there is no shine. But if you put too much on it kinda crumbles. Idk how to explain that properly but I still love it.
Sacramento , CA
MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz. uploaded by Jenell J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Best red your find ♥️ Especially for woman of color because of the blue undertones. Can be a little drying to the lips but I add a little gloss and I’m good to go .. One of my staples for a date night
Little Ferry, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love this red lipstick from Mac, it’s just the right shade of red and it goes with any skin tone . I highly recommend every girl to have this red lipstick [product:mac-lipstick-ruby-woo-retro-matte-(vivid-blue-red)-3-g/0.2-us-oz.]
Holly Springs, MS
MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz. uploaded by lakendra S.
One of my favorite lipsticks. I have several ones but this one I love. My friend had lost my first one, she had to replace. There is nothing I would change about this product! It's the best. Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick
Salt Lake Cty, UT
MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz. uploaded by berkeley L.
Purchased at: Sephora
An iconic, true red. This is my go to for a classic, bold red lip. Mac's lipstick formulas are always great. For a 'just bitten' look, I'll use my fingers and dab a little bit on my lips.
Perfect shade of red with blue undertones. It applies very easily and smells yummy! I usually don't wear lipstick as I like liquid lipstick better but I always carry this one with me. It does transfer and doesn't last long but the color is beautiful and classy.
Visalia, CA
MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo -Retro Matte (Vivid Blue-Red) 3 g/0.2 US Oz. uploaded by Eymi A.
Looooooove this color. It was a little on the dry side for me but had to prep my lip with some chapstick or something before it went on. It’s long lasting and a bit smudge proof, kiss proof, drink proof and Beyoncé prof...kind of haha. Absolutely love this color.
Bedford, TX
Ruby roo ❤❤❤❤.. ruby roo is love. Every time I use it , it change my entire look. I'm a lipstick junkie but I never found another lipstick which do magic like ruby roo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Silver Lake, OH
1,247 reviews
7 months ago
Kendall K. • 7 months ago
I like Russian Red because it has more of a shine and is a little less drying.