Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#107 in Lipstick
Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips. Hundreds of hues, high-fashion textures. The iconic product that made M·A·C famous. Imported. - Color: Plum Dandy
Photos (11)
Rose V.
Rose V.
Wildwood, NJ

I've tried numerous MAC Lipsticks and Plum Dandy is one of my favorites. I have a light/medium cool skin tone, medium brown hair and mauve lips and Plum Dandy shows up on me as a pinkish plum shade. This color works great with my coloring and I always get compliments when I wear it. I'm real happy with the formula too because it goes on smooth and creamy and lasts for several hours before I need to retouch. All in all this is a fabulous lipstick and I recommend that you try it.
Mary Ann S.
Mary Ann S.
Washington, MI

I have never used a lipstick I love more than MAC's. I used to purchase a lot of MAC makeup so I would get a free lipstick when turning in my empty containers. I have loved every shade too! Even their orange shade was amazeballs! If I don't know what shade to wear or I want a lite toned down look, I go with Plum Dandy. It makes a statement but isn't too WOWZA so I can even rock a pair of jeans and t-shirt with this shade and it makes me feelput together.
Krista L.
Krista L.

MAC's satin formula is basically my ideal matte formula. It looks very matte on the lips, is long-lasting, and doesn't make my lips feel dry. Twig is also a beautiful nude for light-medium skintones, and has that classic MAC vanilla scent. Also is fairly cheap for a high-end lipstick, half-star was taken off because MAC isn't cruelty free.
Emilia VE-1172438 C.
Emilia VE-1172438 C.
Miami

I like this lipstick since its texture is soft and amazing, it lasts up to 6 hours, the color is beautiful and it is in trend,
You would buy again without a doubt, the good thing is that it is of long durationI would like to have it in other colors,
I would buy it without hesitation
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
New York

I have bought this to use as a everyday shade of lipstick.  I have gone through two tubes of it since.  I loved it the value is great, easy to apply, stays on for a while.  I bought it in Times Square actually.  I am almost out of my current tube and will buy more!!
Batom nude incrível, não sabe o que vai usar, joga um nude, combina com tudo meu bem! ##batomnude #nude #batom #make #make_up #makeup #maquiadorprofissional #maquiadorrj #tranformacao #maquiagem #instamake #instamakeup #amomaquiagem #makebafo #lacração #ilovemake #inspiração
Denise W.
Denise W.

Personally you cannot go wrong with anything M.A.C.  I am a repeat user of all of their products. I truly believe you get what you pay for. This color is amazing and long lasting.  The shade was perfect for me.  If you want good make up them M.A.C is for you.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

I really love this color it's my go to for the spring and summer time. It's not to dark for the season and it's such a creamy and pigmented color just one swipe onto your lips and they're fully covered. I would definitely buy this again and it's perfect for every skin tone.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL

This is my go to color for a sweet and subtle everyday sort of look. I bought this from my local M.A.C store about 4 months ago and have used it multiple times a week since then. I would definitely recommend this shade to anyone with light olive skin and dark hair!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
doral

I love mac products. I've never been disappointed with MAC the color is great during every season. The touch of gold metallic sheen it has is super fun!! It looks great on all skintones Its extremely creamy on application and moisturizes your lips
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Renton, WA
Does this product apply good?
mya s.
mya s.
Hilliard, OH

does this last all day?
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Placerville, CA

How well does this product apply?
Tyanne A.
Tyanne A.

is this lipstick long lasting?
Does is stays for a long time during day?