Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#488 in Lipstick
Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips. Hundreds of hues, high-fashion textures. The iconic product that made M·A·C famous. Imported. - Color: Plum Dandy
Photos (8)
Mary Ann S.
Mary Ann S.
Washington, MI

I have never used a lipstick I love more than MAC's. I used to purchase a lot of MAC makeup so I would get a free lipstick when turning in my empty containers. I have loved every shade too! Even their orange shade was amazeballs! If I don't know what shade to wear or I want a lite toned down look, I go with Plum Dandy. It makes a statement but isn't too WOWZA so I can even rock a pair of jeans and t-shirt with this shade and it makes me feelput together.
Krista L.
Krista L.

MAC's satin formula is basically my ideal matte formula. It looks very matte on the lips, is long-lasting, and doesn't make my lips feel dry. Twig is also a beautiful nude for light-medium skintones, and has that classic MAC vanilla scent. Also is fairly cheap for a high-end lipstick, half-star was taken off because MAC isn't cruelty free.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
New York

I have bought this to use as a everyday shade of lipstick.  I have gone through two tubes of it since.  I loved it the value is great, easy to apply, stays on for a while.  I bought it in Times Square actually.  I am almost out of my current tube and will buy more!!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

I really love this color it's my go to for the spring and summer time. It's not to dark for the season and it's such a creamy and pigmented color just one swipe onto your lips and they're fully covered. I would definitely buy this again and it's perfect for every skin tone.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL

This is my go to color for a sweet and subtle everyday sort of look. I bought this from my local M.A.C store about 4 months ago and have used it multiple times a week since then. I would definitely recommend this shade to anyone with light olive skin and dark hair!
Wenni G.
Wenni G.

Great coverage! Long lasting and looks amazing. I use this lipstick most of the time because it looks very nice. The only thing is that it's a gloss type but it's good. I got it from the actual website. I would highly recommend this product. I love it.
Antoinette🎈
Antoinette🎈

When I bought it I swatched it and it wasn't pigmented as I thought it would've been.When I was back home I applied it to my lips and I was surprised that it was more pigmented than on my hand .I recommend buying this.It's a great product!
Raysa G.
Raysa G.

I love the smooth texture of this lipstick. I totally recommend this product . For this spring definitely is perfect . Always I buy the same color , is a good price . MAC Lipstick - Plum DandyMAC Lipstick - Plum Dandy
Kacy B.
Kacy B.

Loved the color and great pigment! Long lasting. Want may more colors. Great for anytime of the day or season. I would recommend for everyone. Good quality and texture. Doesn't smudge often which is great. Would totally buy again.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
cartersville

I love this product definitely when I'm going it out , it gives my face that pop and it's very easy to apply . I love it it was my first time using it the other and it's amazing and I will definitely be buying more of it . :)
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Renton, WA
Does this product apply good?
mya s.
mya s.
Hilliard, OH

does this last all day?
Tyanne A.
Tyanne A.

is this lipstick long lasting?
Does is stays for a long time during day?
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Placerville, CA

How well does this product apply?

Join Now