BY MAC COSMETICS #45 in Lipstick

Lipstick - Nudes - For even more au naturel, strip down to bare, brazen basics in a lineup of additional nude Lipstick colours, all with colour-matched outer packaging. - Lipstick - Nudes see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bare Bling (light peachy nude)
One of my favorite lippies ever is HONEY LOVE my favorite nude. But, this is very good comparison also to it. I love nude colors for my lip through out the year. Winter or summer. It goes. I feel that they are very versatile. Mac lippies always reach my highest expectations with their great pigment and smooth feel along with the light scent they have a very customized scent to each separate stick and to the color. Very great products and I HIGHLY do recommend their products. One down side also is that I do not care for their brushes they fall apart and the bristles come Out and off the brush..........*I HATE THAT THIS PRODUCT TESTS ON ANIMALS! So cruel and inhuman! That needs to change tho!! So wrong! Even though MAC Is a great brand I have refrained from purchasing. I am so sad that they test on animals. That needs to change. What do
You think? :) <3
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Patisserie (sheer creamy neutral pink), Right Note (warm sand nude), Gossamer Wing (dirt beige w/gold pearl), Girl's Got Needs (warm-toned yellow brown), Mmmmmm (dirty rose nude)
MAC nude lipsticks are my all time fave matte lip. The color is beautiful and so universal. I can wear it anytime for any occasion. As with all matte lipsticks, it can make you feel a little dry. I sometimes put a thin layer of shea moisture lip balm underneath to give it a little moisture. I like the velvet teddy lip liner that goes with it - they match perfectly and are perfect for overlining. Absolutely phenomenal! The color is bold and true! Long-wearing too! I love it. Overall, it's a great product.
May m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Among The Fireflies (soft mocha), Right Note (warm sand nude), Bare Bling (light peachy nude)

Normal

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the
lips. It makes it soft and smooth. it smells really good. I love it! it is very
affordable. it is not expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also
long lasting. I use this product four to six times a week. i definitely
recommend it to others get yours now!

Phlisia w.
Saint Louis
Review for: Age/Sex/Location (dirty midtone nude), Among The Fireflies (soft mocha), Derriere (dirty midtone yellow brown), Easy Babe (dirty latte brown)
My favorite out the bunch is Easy Babe.  It goes on smooth,  it feels creamy on the lips (even though it's a matte finish) & the lasting power is good. I do pair it with my MAC chestnut lip pencil. I love it so much that I haven't given the other MAC nudes any airtime.  My least favorite was Derriere. It made me look weird......it's something off about it that I can't explain.  Of course I returned it.  I'm a #50 in MAC foundation,  Warm Deep in Bare Mineral loose powder & Y535 in Make up Forever liquid foundation  (Summer months only).
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Right Note (warm sand nude)
I love this lip color! Its a sexy nude color that makes you look so seductive and luxurious. I am obsessed with nude lip colors just because they make me feel more like myself. Highly recommend this product since it is so well formulated, log lasting and worth the price! I would repurchase for sure!
Rebecca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Stripped (light dirty peach beige), Among The Fireflies (soft mocha), Right Note (warm sand nude), Derriere (dirty midtone yellow brown), Mmmmmm (dirty rose nude), Other
I love love love looooooooooove my nude mac lipsticks. I've tried some of them and bought many. They stay on and last! They seem to hydrate my lips rather than leaving it looking dry and cracked. I wish they had a better price because they are a little costly, but you get what you pay for I guess! I also keep a mac bag and throw all my empties in there so I can go back and get more FOR FREE when I have enough!
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love MAC lipsticks!! I actually wished I owned more but plan on extending my collection! They go on so smooth and last a long time! They come in amazing amounts of colors! Highly recommend! If you haven’t tried on of their lipsticks buy 1 or 2, or 5 hahah
Savannah Y.
Murfreesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Stripped (light dirty peach beige)
I didn’t like this product at all. I’m not sure if it was old or what, but when I tried applying the color wouldn’t even go on and the color wasn’t good. I was a first time buyer & I would try again but very disappointed with the one I received.
Annie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pretty Please (pale pink pearl), 2N (cream light pink)
These lipsticks are worth every penny! I absolutely adore them, and they're the perfect nude lip colors for my pale complexion, but I imagine they'd also look great on darker tones too, because they're universally flattering! The 2N is such a great color because it brings out the pink of my lips without making my skin look red in comparison.
Maria C.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so comfortable to wear! They last a pretty long time too! Not as long as matte liquid lipsticks but you definitely don’t need to really a bunch of times through out the day. I love these for everyday looks! Carry one in your purse!
ghada D.
tunis
Favorite color??
Kawtar L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is ur favorite color?
Bianca D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How can you make this last longer on your lips?
Sihem L.
It lasts long?????
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are mac lipsticks the best?