BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MAC famous. 0.1 oz. LIPSTICK FINISH: . Frost- Smooth medium buildable coverage formula with a high pearl semi-lustrous finish. . Matte- Creamy rich formula with high colour pay-off in a no-shine matte finish.. Retro Matte- Intense colour pay-off in a longwearing formula with a completely matte finish. . Satin- Creamy texture breaks into a soft cushiony feel. Medium to full buildable coverage, satin finish.. Lustre- Lightweight formula with easy glide, sheer to medium buildable coverage with a lustrous finish.. Amplified- Creamy formula with a smooth glide, bold colour pay-off with full coverage and a semi-lustrous finish.. Cremesheen- Creamy balmy formula with a comforting feel, medium buildable coverage, semi glossy finish. . Glaze- Sheer coverage lightweight formula with a lot of glide on application and a light pearl shiny finish.. Web ID: 4510512.

Web ID: 4510512

MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.

Bhargavi S.
Edison
Its a good product but not perfect. I like the how its stays for a longer time on me. The application is good but the formula was bit drying on my lips. I like my lipstick to be nude thats why I purchased this from mac. I would say its little pricey because you can get better products from mac then this color.
Ail R.
Thame
Long lasting! Very pigmented! Amazing! I found this really easy to use as it has a very good shape to it. It last for a long time it is a little pricey for me but in the end worth the money but I would only get it too treat myself