16 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #11 in Lipstick

Lipstick - Nudes - For even more au naturel, strip down to bare, brazen basics in a lineup of additional nude Lipstick colours, all with colour-matched outer packaging. - Lipstick - Nudes see more...

Buy on ULTA
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Patisserie (sheer creamy neutral pink), Right Note (warm sand nude), Gossamer Wing (dirt beige w/gold pearl), Girl's Got Needs (warm-toned yellow brown), Mmmmmm (dirty rose nude)
MAC nude lipsticks are my all time fave matte lip. The color is beautiful and so universal. I can wear it anytime for any occasion. As with all matte lipsticks, it can make you feel a little dry. I sometimes put a thin layer of shea moisture lip balm underneath to give it a little moisture. I like the velvet teddy lip liner that goes with it - they match perfectly and are perfect for overlining. Absolutely phenomenal! The color is bold and true! Long-wearing too! I love it. Overall, it's a great product.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bare Bling (light peachy nude)
One of my favorite lippies ever is HONEY LOVE my favorite nude this is very good comparison also to it I love nude colors for my lip through out the year I feel that they are very versatile. Mac lippies always reach my highest expectations with their great pigment and smooth feel along with the light scent they have very customized to the color. Very great products and I HIGHLY  recommend Their lippies. I HATE THAT THIS PRODUCT TESTS ON ANIMALS! So cruel and inhuman! That needs to change tho!! So wrong
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Coconut Creek, FL
Review for: Stripped (light dirty peach beige), Among The Fireflies (soft mocha), Right Note (warm sand nude), Derriere (dirty midtone yellow brown), Mmmmmm (dirty rose nude), Other
I love love love looooooooooove my nude mac lipsticks. I've tried some of them and bought many. They stay on and last! They seem to hydrate my lips rather than leaving it looking dry and cracked. I wish they had a better price because they are a little costly, but you get what you pay for I guess! I also keep a mac bag and throw all my empties in there so I can go back and get more FOR FREE when I have enough!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Japanese Maple (frosted light beige)
I absolutely love this shade it's one of my favorites in my collection! I use this one alot because it's the perfect nude shade that goes with alot of different looks. I like that it's not too light where it washes me out it's just enough color to bring out the lips. I love the formula on these there creamy and there not drying at all on the lips. I recommend mac lipsticks to everyone!!
Huda F.
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Japanese Maple (frosted light beige)
LOVE!!! MAC has one of the best lipstick formula's on the market... nudes are literally all I wear. Japanese Maple is such a beautiful nude and it's comfortable on the lip. I bought mine at the MAC counter at Macy's but you can but this at any MAC counter or store... also sold at Nordstrom. totally recommend if your into nudes like myself
Miranda X.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Among The Fireflies (soft mocha)
Pros:
Easy to apply
Blend nicely
Decent wear although no claim of longevity
A variety of beautiful colors to fit all skin colors

Cons:
No longevity but not a deal breaker because the colors are just too beautiful

Overall, I always come back to MAC lipsticks because they are dependable and I can always find the color I want
Jess S.
Jess S.
Review for: Other
My first ever lipstick was MAC Velvet Teddy and to this day it is one of my favorites. MAC lipsticks are not expensive and they have such a wide color range. Hoping to get their entire nude line because you just cannot go wrong. The formula is wonderful and each color, although they may look similar, are equally different and intense.
Kyiana P.
Kyiana P.
Hampton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Stripped (light dirty peach beige)
I love Mac lipstick and this color is simply amazing if you just want to go natural or for a light color shade. It rubs on smoothly and doesn't dry out your lips. You can get it from any Mac store or department store that sells Mac products I do not recommend this shade for everyone you need to match certain lip colors with your skin tone but for mine it did work
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 2N (cream light pink)
Mac lipsticks are by far my favorite out of any other brand, including Chanel and Tom Ford. They are so potent and go on perfectly. They offer so many colors but also the colors are amazing like ones I would never try I do because Mac makes them look good. Only down side of MAC is that they animal test.
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Among The Fireflies (soft mocha)
Loveeee any Mac lipstick. This one is my favorite shade as it matches my skin tone makes my lips looks perfect in this shade. It a little bit pricey but its totally worth it. It is a very long lasting lipstick, you may do any retouch if you want but for me a one coat of this before I leave the house is enough.
ghada D.
ghada D.
tunis
Favorite color??
Kawtar L.
Kawtar L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is ur favorite color?
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How can you make this last longer on your lips?
Sihem L.