BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - Get cheeky and take charge with Nicki's two new suggestive shades. Includes a soft coral-pink and mid-toned creamy pink hue, both in Amplified creamy, high coverage finish. - Lipstick - Nicki Minaj see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is an adorable pink shade. In the picture I paired it with a little soar lip liner. I have nc 15 skin right now. It's a really creamy soft lipstick and is very pigmented. Of course it has the signature vanilla scent which I love. Its a very light color so I like to use a little darker liner with it so it doesn't wash me out. It's not a must have, but if you're in love with Macs special packaging its worth having for sure. I also got Nicki's nude, and am waiting on age/sex/location and babys all right in the mail today!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
i love this lipstick i wish ulta had nicki's nude but it was sold out and now not even on their website anymore! but i was really impressed with the formula super creamy and easy to apply i loved the color. sometimes stick lipsticks make my chapped lips come to life in the worst way possible but this one did not it actually made my lips feel hydrated and moisturized.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I love this lipstick, I will admit that it only looks good on me with a full face of makeup being that the tone is so light, initially my intentions was to buy nicki’s nude because I knew this shade was so light, but I tried it on without makeup and this one looked best, but I will invest in nicki’s nude if it is still on the market because it may have the same effect on me, where is I needed to try it on with make up! Other than that it can be blended with other shades to give you the look that you are going for
Keyshia C.
New York
This lipstick has is a great nude shade. I love the pink print lipstick. Was only purchasing as part of my collection, but worn today and I loved it. I used a Urban Decay 24/7 glide on and MACY'S Tart lip crayon and worn Yves Saint Laurent tint in balm in the middle. Will be very popular for people who like to contour lips and have a darker lip liner to outline the lips. I purchased from local Walgreen's and Target store who still had some in stock. I highly Recommend!
Marquita W.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love this lipstick. It is really creamy and velvety. It does not cake or crack on the lips. I promise that when you use this it will feel like you have on a very light chapstick it is wonderful. I must say that the packaging is very pretty as well.
Piya T.
Perfect for warm & neutral undertones. This is a super feminine pink that’s not too sweet. The texture is moist so I have to apply a couple of layers in between blotting so that it will last longer. Will probably purchase again because of the color.
Lily W.
I purchased three lipsticks from the Nicki Minaj collection: Baby's All Right - Age/Sex/Location - Among the Fireflies
I got my hands on the lipsticks before the actual release date and even though there wasn't any swatches available of the lipsticks I went off of the descriptions MAC provided for the lipsticks. I tried all three and I'm definitely returning them to the store and maybe exchanging them for lipsticks from their permanent line. I'm NW25 for color reference and I felt that the lipsticks looked pretty in the tube but on my lips they looked lighter and washes me out. These were definitely a no go for me.
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
this. lipstick. is. LIFE. the formula is so incredibly smooth and creamy, and i absolutely love the satiny finish! it’s such a pretty color, and can be worn with almost any makeup look, making it super versatile which i love!!
Mikaela C.
Williamstown, MA
I love Love Love this lipstick. The formula is like butter!! Goes on oh so smoothly and evenly. I really enjoy this color. It’s a beautiful girly pink and complements most looks. I definitely teach for it frequently!
Jas. J.
This lipstick is a great shade it’s a light pink that I think will look great on everyone! I normally don’t wear light pink lipsticks in fear that it will make my lips look ashy but nope this one didn’t. I had early access to this lip color, however September 20th it will be in stores at $17.50 each.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Is it pigmented? And would it look good on pale skin?
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
Is this really light ?
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Does anyone have dupe to this lipstick please ?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Which shade do you like more?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this break up easily ?