BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - Get cheeky and take charge with Nicki's two new suggestive shades. Includes a soft coral-pink and mid-toned creamy pink hue, both in Amplified creamy, high coverage finish. - Lipstick - Nicki Minaj see more...

Buy on ULTA
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick has is a great nude shade. I love the pink print lipstick. Was only purchasing as part of my collection, but worn today and I loved it. I used a Urban Decay 24/7 glide on and MACY'S Tart lip crayon and worn Yves Saint Laurent tint in balm in the middle. Will be very popular for people who like to contour lips and have a darker lip liner to outline the lips. I purchased from local Walgreen's and Target store who still had some in stock. I highly Recommend!
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors. I truly thought that she was going to represent for the brown skin girls but not so much. There are way too light for people of my complexion are darker and I am highly disappointed in these products. I was really excited about them I mean they're Mac what do you expect they are good products but I'm just disappointed I can't wear them and anyone darker than me not even with the lip liner.
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ADORE THIS LIPSTICK. I have very blonde hair and pale skin and this lipstick compliments me perfectly. The lipstick applies smoothly (as always with MAC) and was everything I had hoped and dreamed of. It will of course come off slightly every time you were to eat or drink something so make sure to apply often throughout the day to look fresh. I highly recommend to all ladies.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited for this collection when I first heard about it untill I saw the colors and swatches the shades are all really similar and so light that when you wear them they'll wash you right out I wish the shade selection was different and to me these shades won't even work really for dark skin tones that's how light they are
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is a great shade it’s a light pink that I think will look great on everyone! I normally don’t wear light pink lipsticks in fear that it will make my lips look ashy but nope this one didn’t. I had early access to this lip color, however September 20th it will be in stores at $17.50 each.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick! I don't wear lipstick often but when I do I always go for the nude or light pink! This color is one that I recommend to anyone who loves that nude lipstick look! It is a little pricey for me but it's worth it!
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lip stick. The color is amazing and it is super soft and it applies to your lip so smoothly. The packaging is also very pretty and simple. I can honestly say I would keep this one on hand and in my bag at all times.
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Scottsdale
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first lipstick that I actually love, it feels good on the lips and hydrates them as you wear them. The packaging is very clean and I bought it at the Mac counter. Mine is almost gone and I will buy it again
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveee Nicki Minaj. Her nude Mac colors are so gorgeous and went on so smooth. Great formula and the packaging is so simple and cute. I love it and want a lot more so I never run out. I recommend.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Love mac and love the special collections. I have purchased tons of mac lip products and will continue to be brand loyal. They last forever and the colors are always original.
Elena K.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it pigmented? And would it look good on pale skin?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this break up easily ?
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este labial es humectante?
Rihab M.
Rihab M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have dupe to this lipstick please ?
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which shade do you like more?