BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - Get cheeky and take charge with Nicki's two new suggestive shades. Includes a soft coral-pink and mid-toned creamy pink hue, both in Amplified creamy, high coverage finish. - Lipstick - Nicki Minaj see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shantel C.
Brooklyn, NY
This lipstick it's currently my new fave. I was so excited when I heard Nicki Minaj was coming out with yet another lipstick for MAC cosmetics. I cannot tell you how I waited for this to go on sale and it was like fate because the day I purchased both Niki's nude and the pinkprint Macy's had them on sale so I bought two of each color. The lipstick goes on so creamy and it works well with my skin tone, I am completely satisfied with this purchase and I will be giving away the other two that I purchased as a gift from my friend for her birthday. What an awesome lipstick.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is an adorable pink shade. In the picture I paired it with a little soar lip liner. I have nc 15 skin right now. It's a really creamy soft lipstick and is very pigmented. Of course it has the signature vanilla scent which I love. Its a very light color so I like to use a little darker liner with it so it doesn't wash me out. It's not a must have, but if you're in love with Macs special packaging its worth having for sure. I also got Nicki's nude, and am waiting on age/sex/location and babys all right in the mail today!
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I love this lipstick, I will admit that it only looks good on me with a full face of makeup being that the tone is so light, initially my intentions was to buy nicki’s nude because I knew this shade was so light, but I tried it on without makeup and this one looked best, but I will invest in nicki’s nude if it is still on the market because it may have the same effect on me, where is I needed to try it on with make up! Other than that it can be blended with other shades to give you the look that you are going for
Keyshia C.
New York
This lipstick has is a great nude shade. I love the pink print lipstick. Was only purchasing as part of my collection, but worn today and I loved it. I used a Urban Decay 24/7 glide on and MACY'S Tart lip crayon and worn Yves Saint Laurent tint in balm in the middle. Will be very popular for people who like to contour lips and have a darker lip liner to outline the lips. I purchased from local Walgreen's and Target store who still had some in stock. I highly Recommend!
Lily W.
I purchased three lipsticks from the Nicki Minaj collection: Baby's All Right - Age/Sex/Location - Among the Fireflies
I got my hands on the lipsticks before the actual release date and even though there wasn't any swatches available of the lipsticks I went off of the descriptions MAC provided for the lipsticks. I tried all three and I'm definitely returning them to the store and maybe exchanging them for lipsticks from their permanent line. I'm NW25 for color reference and I felt that the lipsticks looked pretty in the tube but on my lips they looked lighter and washes me out. These were definitely a no go for me.
Zebulnessa R.
washington
I bought both of Nicki collabs. I really love them. They are the perfect everyday lipstick and I would definitely buy it again. If they are to get rid of it I would buy a few just so I have it! They aren't matte and just one swipe shows lots of color.
Jas. J.
This lipstick is a great shade it’s a light pink that I think will look great on everyone! I normally don’t wear light pink lipsticks in fear that it will make my lips look ashy but nope this one didn’t. I had early access to this lip color, however September 20th it will be in stores at $17.50 each.
I love this limited edition lipstick. It is so soft and buttery. The formula is beyond amazing and the color is so pretty. I'm a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and was super happy with this collaboration.
Madeline D.
I ADORE THIS LIPSTICK. I have very blonde hair and pale skin and this lipstick compliments me perfectly. The lipstick applies smoothly (as always with MAC) and was everything I had hoped and dreamed of. It will of course come off slightly every time you were to eat or drink something so make sure to apply often throughout the day to look fresh. I highly recommend to all ladies.
Jewels G.
These colors. I truly thought that she was going to represent for the brown skin girls but not so much. There are way too light for people of my complexion are darker and I am highly disappointed in these products. I was really excited about them I mean they're Mac what do you expect they are good products but I'm just disappointed I can't wear them and anyone darker than me not even with the lip liner.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it pigmented? And would it look good on pale skin?
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
Is this really light ?
Rihab M.
melun
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have dupe to this lipstick please ?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which shade do you like more?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this break up easily ?