BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - Get cheeky and take charge with Nicki's two new suggestive shades. Includes a soft coral-pink and mid-toned creamy pink hue, both in Amplified creamy, high coverage finish. - Lipstick - Nicki Minaj see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
So I wanted to get this review up before it launches everywhere to give you my honest opinions on this particular shade Nickis Nude!!!!
1st off let me start off by saying the color itself slays big-time😄😄 When we go to buy a nude based lipstick it's usually brown or pink based right? Well this shade has a coral base which is quite unique to me!! The color however does not pull orange but rather like a sweet peach undertone while still looking nude and natural!!
I brought it to work and let a few of my co workers each with a beautiful but different skin tone try it on and It looked stunning on all 3 of us!! Some nudes give the look of dehydrated or foundation lips is what I call it lol, but this color actually brightens the skin!!!🤗🤗🤗
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because of the Amplified Creme finish🤔 For me personally this finish is a difficult one for me especially, For the sole reason that this particular finish bunches up in my inner lips after a few hrs of wear and I develop a nasty looking ring!!🤢🤢 Its not just this shade but all of my Amplified finishes from MAC!!!
If this would of been a Satin or I would even have taken it as a cream sheen finish I would of given it 5 stars!!!! I'm glad it's not Matte though because that in my opinion would of taken away from the softness of the color!!!! Ladies get your lips on this baby before it's gone because it's a stunner💋💋💋
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I just recieved this in the mail today! I was so looking forward to this collection with Nicki Minaj from MAC. High praises to the designers of the packaging. I love when the bullet matches the lip color so its easier to know which color is which. The package also includes Nicki's signature, a chic touch. The lipstick itself has that signature MAC lipstick vanilla scent that I adore. This lipstick melts on your lips like a stick of butter! Incredibly creamy and highly pigmented, I think this will be my new go-to nude work lip color of choice! On the note of creaminess, I would NOT recommend throwing this bullet into a purse or bag because I imagine it would melt super quickly. It also transfers quickly, which is a downside but the tint it leaves behind is still glamorous. Take caution in bringing this bullet along for touch ups, but touch ups will be needed after every meal or drink. Ultimately, I love Nicki's Nude and I am happy that I made the purchase.
Melissa B.
Anderson
I ordered both of the limited edition special packaging before ever swatching them because I am a sucker for MACs special packaging. I ended up getting babys all right, and age, sex, location.. anyway, When I first got the two of them, this and the pink print I was a little scared of this color because I never get coral colors. I have only one that I can think of (Sushi kiss, and I pair it wish chicory liner) anyway. When I put this on I wasn't instantly in love because I was thinking it would wear and look orange as most corals tend to do on me. I always go for pink or brown nude. As the day went on and I kept checking it I was loving it! It wasn't wearing down orange like I thought it was more peachy and I was ok with that. The amplified formula is so creamy and soft and quite long wearing for such a creamy texture. No matter what tho I usually reapply my lipstick at the first sign of wear so I couldn't tell you how long it would last. I found that it looks nice on it's own because it's not too light of a color, or paired with a pink or brown liner. It's pretty versital! If you are looking for a different nude outside of your comfort zone (if you're used to pinky or brown nudes) definitely pick this up while you can! It's so beautiful!!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I purchased this beautiful nude lipstick by Nicki Minaj last weekend at The Mac Store. I was so glad it wasn't sold out. I usually go for the more vampy dark colored lipsticks. I like purples, plums, and of course red lipsticks with blue undertones. I don't like to play it safe with just soft pink lipsticks or nudes but I couldn't pass this up. I already have her lipsticks from her first collections. This nude is so pretty and will compliment any skin tone . The texture is very creamy not dry which is a plus. deeper, richer coral-pink. The shade feels more mature, but as wear continues, it fades into a neutral peachy tone that looks natural and fresh. The strange thing is that it's actually more neutral than Nicki's bubblegum-pink counterpart, but the latter looks more universally flattering. There's 24 additional nude lipstick and lipgloss hues offered in the collection. . The pigment is not lost in the creamy consistency either; in fact the formula feels moisturizing, while the finish looks rich. It retails at $17.50 which isn't bad at all for a customized lipstick by Nicki Minaj. Get your hands on this lipstick or the other shades from the collection you won't be dissatisfied.
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
I really like this shade, it’s a color that can be worn on many different skin tones! It’s a beige/coral with peachy tones. The packaging is not what I was expecting for Nicki Minaj, I like how she went very classy with just a simple rose gold packaging and he signature across the bottom! This pairs very well with several different lipgloss’ and lip pencils! I’m going to buy a back up tube before it sells out.
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Received this today & im in love as always! My main lipsticks comes from Mac because they never disappoint! This Nicki collection was on point! I fell in love with the packaging so of course I had to pick up a lipstick!! Nicki's nude is a pretty pinky nude that looks great especially on my brown skin! I also bought the lipgloss in Nude too! Pretty pinkish nude gloss with a few sparkles in it! This will easily be in my rotation of everyday nudes to wear!
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
I love Mac products in general and most especially when they do collabs with my favorite artists. I found that out of the entire nicki minaj collection this was the only lipstick that did not require much maipulation to make it work. It feels ridiculously amazing and lasts long. 4 stars because it will be nice to have some of her lip collections cater to african american/darker skin tone.
melissa d.
Bloomfield, CT
Nicki girlllllll thank you for this shade! Let me start by saying I am dark skin, and typically stay away from most nudes because they end up making your lips look ashy lol but this! It's creamy, and glides on nicely. It works for both light and dark complexions by itself, however Just add a brown lip pencil, and/or gloss and it looks even better. I love it!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Nicki slates this nude. The shade is gorgeous and the packaging is adorable. It's a little step up from the original packaging and is a bit extra with being too extra. I love MAC lipsticks because of the formula so that is a plus too! This shade is perfect for everyday wear which is what I always look for in a lippie.
jasmine w.
springfield
MAC lipsticks i highly recommend they are creamy also the prices are reasonable because the Nicki's Nude  product is very great the packaging was so cute the colors were a must the product was very easy to apply very creamy and i would buy the lipstick again
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone elses lipstick come out easily :(
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this? It says coming soon on MAC and Ulta's websites.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you tried this? Is it long lasting?
Hope B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this?
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good color for olive skin tones