BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - Get cheeky and take charge with Nicki's two new suggestive shades. Includes a soft coral-pink and mid-toned creamy pink hue, both in Amplified creamy, high coverage finish. - Lipstick - Nicki Minaj see more...

• Wow! I had no clue that MAC came out with a Nikki line? How is the ...1 Answers
  • I want to try! Are they good?Be the first to answer!
  • How it the quality on this product? Been having bad luck with Mac1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I wanted to get this review up before it launches everywhere to give you my honest opinions on this particular shade Nickis Nude!!!!
1st off let me start off by saying the color itself slays big-time😄😄 When we go to buy a nude based lipstick it's usually brown or pink based right? Well this shade has a coral base which is quite unique to me!! The color however does not pull orange but rather like a sweet peach undertone while still looking nude and natural!!
I brought it to work and let a few of my co workers each with a beautiful but different skin tone try it on and It looked stunning on all 3 of us!! Some nudes give the look of dehydrated or foundation lips is what I call it lol, but this color actually brightens the skin!!!🤗🤗🤗
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because of the Amplified Creme finish🤔 For me personally this finish is a difficult one for me especially, For the sole reason that this particular finish bunches up in my inner lips after a few hrs of wear and I develop a nasty looking ring!!🤢🤢 Its not just this shade but all of my Amplified finishes from MAC!!!
If this would of been a Satin or I would even have taken it as a cream sheen finish I would of given it 5 stars!!!! I'm glad it's not Matte though because that in my opinion would of taken away from the softness of the color!!!! Ladies get your lips on this baby before it's gone because it's a stunner💋💋💋
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors. I truly thought that she was going to represent for the brown skin girls but not so much. There are way too light for people of my complexion are darker and I am highly disappointed in these products. I was really excited about them I mean they're Mac what do you expect they are good products but I'm just disappointed I can't wear them and anyone darker than me not even with the lip liner.
Daphne N.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nicki slates this nude. The shade is gorgeous and the packaging is adorable. It's a little step up from the original packaging and is a bit extra with being too extra. I love MAC lipsticks because of the formula so that is a plus too! This shade is perfect for everyday wear which is what I always look for in a lippie.
jasmine w.
jasmine w.
springfield
MAC lipsticks i highly recommend they are creamy also the prices are reasonable because the Nicki's Nude  product is very great the packaging was so cute the colors were a must the product was very easy to apply very creamy and i would buy the lipstick again
Claire Z.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay but both the shades look very similar and everyone already owns at least 3 nude lipsticks so this is just.. pointless. I don't reccomend especially for the price. You can buy a much more affordable lipstick and it'll be better than this
Aisha C.
Aisha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like everyone I was really happy about another collaboration. I'm already a fan of this formula, but I was disappointed they would call this a nude. The price is great with a portion going to charity. Great formula, ugly color.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Thelma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nicki Minaj what a perfect wonderful brand and her lipstick says it all and her nude colors are the best. Once you try the Nicki Minaj beauty line there will be nothing that you can find that would compare to the Nicki Minaj brand.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mission Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolute garbage. Hated it it is just a boring nude that has Nikkis name on it. The lipstick it self wiggles to much n pushes on the edges of the packaging cause a dip in the lipstick that eventually will cut it off.
Alexii✨ K.
Alexii✨ K.
staten island
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the collaboration of Mac and nicki Minaj . The pigmentation for this lipstick is there and he colors that has came out from this collection is amazing. I love the different types of pinks and nudes this collection holds.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite out of the two lipsticks in the Niki Manaj. I always been a MAC lipstick fan and this time they did it again. I love this cute nude coral pinkish color... perfect for all occasions
Emily R.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this? It says coming soon on MAC and Ulta's websites.
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you tried this? Is it long lasting?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone elses lipstick come out easily :(
Tylinn W.
Tylinn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this color look good on brown skin?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I had no clue that MAC came out with a Nikki line? How is the pigmentation of this lipstick? Is it super moisturizing and creamy? Also is it super coral? Thank you for your reply!