BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - Get cheeky and take charge with Nicki's two new suggestive shades. Includes a soft coral-pink and mid-toned creamy pink hue, both in Amplified creamy, high coverage finish. - Lipstick - Nicki Minaj see more...

• Wow! I had no clue that MAC came out with a Nikki line? How is th...1 Answers
  • I’m giving away a Mac Lipstick I accidentally bought 2 of the sam...3 Answers
  • The packaging and color are so dreamy 😍1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I ordered both of the limited edition special packaging before ever swatching them because I am a sucker for MACs special packaging. I ended up getting babys all right, and age, sex, location.. anyway, When I first got the two of them, this and the pink print I was a little scared of this color because I never get coral colors. I have only one that I can think of (Sushi kiss, and I pair it wish chicory liner) anyway. When I put this on I wasn't instantly in love because I was thinking it would wear and look orange as most corals tend to do on me. I always go for pink or brown nude. As the day went on and I kept checking it I was loving it! It wasn't wearing down orange like I thought it was more peachy and I was ok with that. The amplified formula is so creamy and soft and quite long wearing for such a creamy texture. No matter what tho I usually reapply my lipstick at the first sign of wear so I couldn't tell you how long it would last. I found that it looks nice on it's own because it's not too light of a color, or paired with a pink or brown liner. It's pretty versital! If you are looking for a different nude outside of your comfort zone (if you're used to pinky or brown nudes) definitely pick this up while you can! It's so beautiful!!
Cassandra H.
Daytona Beach, FL
This has become my favorite everyday go to lipstick. I absolutley love the Amplified Creme formula. It is so smooth and buttery and just feels like so much moisture has been injected into your lips. The color of Nicki's Nude is such a gorgeous pinky peach shade and is full on color with just one swipe, so I feel this tube will last a good while. I was really surprised by the staying power of this because usually creamy lipsticks don't last as long but this wears a solid 4 hours if I'm not having a huge greasy oily meal.
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
I really like this shade, it’s a color that can be worn on many different skin tones! It’s a beige/coral with peachy tones. The packaging is not what I was expecting for Nicki Minaj, I like how she went very classy with just a simple rose gold packaging and he signature across the bottom! This pairs very well with several different lipgloss’ and lip pencils! I’m going to buy a back up tube before it sells out.
Candice M.
Smyrna, TN
Love everything about nickis nude it’s gorgeous on every skin color and just makes my lips feel and look so luscious! The formula for these are amazing! The amplified Creme is the type of formula it is and that’s my fave that Mac creates! 5 stars nicki get it girl!!!
Julianna H.
Boston , MA
The packaging is A+. The color pay off is A+. The color is really nice, totally looks like Nicki Minaj’s nude! Unfortunately the color doesn’t work that greet for me. I would definitely repurchase MAC’s lipsticks but probably not this color just because it didn’t suit my skin tone. However it’s still a great product.
Amanda M.
I got this on sale. It’s more wearable than the pinkprint but it’s still pretty light. I have to wear a liner with it or else it looks like a pale peach color which I’m not a fan of. It is very pigmented and creamy just not the most flattering shade. If your looking for a light peachy coral shade than this is for you!
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
I love Mac products in general and most especially when they do collabs with my favorite artists. I found that out of the entire nicki minaj collection this was the only lipstick that did not require much maipulation to make it work. It feels ridiculously amazing and lasts long. 4 stars because it will be nice to have some of her lip collections cater to african american/darker skin tone.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
I absolutely love this lipstick!! The color is so beautiful! It is a light coral/ peach nude color. This is my first Mac lipstick and I am in love!! I am not usually a lipstick girl, but the formula is smooth and light, it's very comfortable on the lips!! I must buy a backup!
Regan C.
I’m a huge fan of nudes of all shades, so think peachy-pink nude was a great choice. I love the packaging, and I have yet to be disappointed with MAC’s formula. Great for the price, a girly nude for when I go for pink/peach undertones with the rest of my makeup.
Devin S.
Perrrrfectttttt peachy nude!!! Love this lipstick! I lock it in place for an all day wear with a light dusting of setting powder with a lipstick brush! The formula isn’t dry or patchy, goes on smoothly! One of my absolute favorites other than velvet teddy!!
Janeigne N.
I’m giving away a Mac Lipstick I accidentally bought 2 of the same one ! All you have to do is follow my insta @ _naeemua and like this post I’m doing the giveaway on here for all my lovely influenster ladies I love this community this is the shade I have ! MAC Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - Nicki's Nude (soft corally peach)
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Where can I buy this? It says coming soon on MAC and Ulta's websites.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Have you tried this? Is it long lasting?
Alecia K.
Anyone elses lipstick come out easily :(
Hope B.
Would you recommend this?