BeautyLipLip MakeupCoCo-Shop
MAC Lipstick MAC Lipstick Color 'Capricious' by CoCo-Shop

MAC Lipstick MAC Lipstick Color 'Capricious' by CoCo-Shop

by CoCo-Shop

Best lipstick in the market. This is what made MAC cosmetics famous. Color 'Capricious'

Is This lipstick too red or is it more burnt red and a little burgundy?
Start your review of MAC Lipstick MAC Lipstick Color 'Capricious' by CoCo-Shop!
Annie D.
Morehead
This is a beautiful neutral shade. I would call it a "my lips but better" shade. It feels really nice to apply because it’s not dry nor too creamy. It lasts longer than expected and has a nice natural finish. The product also has a pleasant smell and a beautiful, simple packaging.
Amanda B.
Chester, VA
I am obsessed with this color . It is the perfect shade for a natural , every day look . I apply a small amount and it makes all the difference .
Jacqui J.
Isleville St
Perfect for everyday wear, whether it's casual or classy. It adds just a bit of colour while still looking very natural to give you effortless style. Has a slight shimmer to it as well. Good price, definitely recommend. MAC Lipstick MAC Lipstick Color 'Capricious' by CoCo-Shop
Nino A.
I needed a new color that wouldn't over power my face and found it in MAC's Capricious lipstick. Not only does it look good but it feels great on your lips. I liked it so much that I bought another one so that when I was out of my current tube. I will probably keep buying this particular product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...