MAC Lipstick, 0.1 oz uploaded by Diana N.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MAC famous.

Amplified: creamy, high coverage finish; Cremesheen: high-shine finish; Frost: metallic pearl finish; Glaze: glossy veil finish; Lustre: semi-gloss finish; Matte: the original matte finish; Retro Matte: mattest matte finish; Satin: velvet sheen finish; Metallic: metallic finish

Emmalie D.
Sag
I love the wide range of nude shades Mac’s lipsticks have to offer! Not only are the lipsticks creamy but they are also undeniably pigmented. I also love the scent of all Mac’s lipstick as it does not have an over powering smell! And who couldn’t love the classic packaging of Mac’s lipstick.
Morgan C.
This is hands down my go to lip color, it never fails me! The color goes on smooth and it lasts for a while. Mac has always been a favorite of mine. This color would look good on anyone. Go out and buy this lipstick.
Jenny P.
Harrison
Love love LOVE my Mac Ellie Goulding lipstick! Such a beautiful light color with a lovely shine! Super easy to apply and is really smooth feel on your lips! Long lasting!
Would most certainly recommend this product!
Lindsey M.
Perry
You definitely get what you pay for with anything made by MAC. The variety of colors you have to pick from are wide and very practical. The packaging is simple and very nice definitely recommend trying some out!
Love this from the moment I saw it in the store and it’s amazing love it so much it’s creamy and smooth and feels great it can go with natural or glam looks so to two in one so you can get a lot of use out of it
Cassie A.
Hanford
Love the color just not the formula. They have such a great array of colors and finishes but their matte finish isn’t my favorite. It will last best with a lip primer or lip liner beneath it as a base.
member-ea5ee
Loved how the products looked on my lips! Just wished it lasted longer on my lips, it always seem to disappear quickly. Beautiful packaging.
Nuran R.
Chicago
I love this color, I’ve been using it with amplified forever! It looks good on its own when I’m a little tan, otherwise it washes me out.
Arleen G.
San Bernardino
In love with Mac lipsticks! The matte ones are super easy to apply and last a while. Usually buy it online or at any Mac locations
laura i.
Ozone park, NY
Mac lipsticks generally tend to be great. I have never found a single color that had a bad formula. Nice finish and hydrating.

back