A lipstick that features two new hues in a Cremesheen finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mac Lipstick!
Jade B.
Union, NJ
MAC lipsticks are so popular for a reason. They are incredibly pigmented and long lasting with plenty of shades to choose from. You can't go wrong with a MAC investment.
Amanda H.
I LOVE Mac lipsticks! they are always good quality, they go on smoothly and feel so soft. the smell is this amazing vanilla. I'm a repeat user of this brand. is more expensive then drug store lipsticks but worth every penny!
Sheela V.
So nice. I got this as soon as I saw the Fantasy of Flowers collection online since Snapdragon and Heavenly Hybrid were sold out. I actually like it more than I thought I would- I thought the lustre finish would make it too sheer, but it's pretty opaque on my lips, and it lasts quite a while (several hours for me). The color is a little lighter than what I usually wear, but I figure it'll work for spring.
Kelly T.
North Beach, MD
I was given this as a gift and I really like it. It's not my favorite but for a lipstick, it's pretty nice.
Taylor C.
Charlotte, NC
More of a sheen not that pigmented. Is very moisturizing. Not my favorite but still a nice every day light color
Katherine G.
Cary, NC
So creamy and soft, I forget I am wearing this lipstick. Love the better than natural color!
Charlotte D.
I love pretty much all MAC products! Their lipsticks are beautiful on and last a long time but they are so expensive! I know I know you pay for quality but it's still hard for me to buy them often because of the price. I would love to get more eventually.
Alero J.
Good. A little pricey for me which is why I only use it when I'm going out. But it's good and long lasting.
R P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love all of their lipsticks! Very creamy and smooth and very pigmented. A really nice slightly glossy finish.
Michele T.
This color was absolutely stunning! I love Mac lip sticks because they apply very well and last all day! Definitely recommend this color.

Looking for your answer?