MAC Lipglass - Saint Germain (light cool pink) uploaded by Njeri T.MAC Lipglass - Saint Germain (light cool pink) uploaded by Njeri T.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipglass - Now in select stores - Click here for locations!A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high-gloss, glass-like finish, or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick, it's the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny, and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains jojoba oil to help soften and condition the lips. - Lipglass see more...

Buy on ULTA
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the mac lipglass, it's a great gloss, not too sticky or tacky, very comfortable and easy to apply! Is great to have in the purse or when traveling for those moments you just need a little something on your lips and aren't going full out glam. But, this product is very versatile, and absolutely can be used when you ARE going full out glam! Mac lipglass can be mixed and matched, and paired with other brands and other lip products! It plays well with others! I love to use it as a lip topper. You can layer it over your favorite dry matte lipsticks, stains, creams, or Mac lipglass can even be worn alone and has a great hint of color for being a gloss or sheer lip "glass". The color pairs perfectly with one of my all time favorites the mac lipstick Saint Germain, which is an absolutely beautiful perfect light, cool toned, barbie, bubble gum pink, and the lipglass compliments it very well, and they go hand in hand,having that gloss ontop takes the lips up a notch, making the look just that much better! It could also be paired o with many other lipsticks such as the mac Nikki minaj collection lipsticks, or any cool toned light nudes,light pinky purples,light pinks, light corals, light peach, etc. If a lipstick I'm wearing is not comfortable,or is matte and too dry, or is becoming flakey, mac lipglass can be layered over top to smooth that lip out, make it more comfortable and cohesive.When going full out glam the lipglass makes the lips look polished,juicy and voluptuous! I realy like mac lipglass and I'm in love with the cool toned barbie bubble gum pinks so mac saint lipglass is gorgeous to me, especially over the saint Germain lipstick, it's fabulous and I would recommend it to others! Can be purchased online, at Mac counters and now select Ulta stores are carrying Mac! Yasss! MAC Lipglass - Saint Germain (light cool pink) MAC LipstickMAC Cosmetics Matte LipstickMAC Cosmetics Metallic LipsticksMAC Lipstick Nudes MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen LipstickMAC Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - The Pinkprint (midtone cream pink) MAC Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - Nicki's Nude (soft corally peach) Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Matte LipstickStila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick [product:it-cosmetics-vitality-flush-stain-stick-lip-&-cheek-reviver] It Cosmetics Blurred Lines Smooth Fill Gel-Creme LipstickIT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush [product:it-cosmetics-je-ne-sais-quoi-hydrating-color-awakening-lip-treatment] Dose of Colors Matte Liquid LipstickNYX Soft Matte Lip CreamNYX Lip Lingerie [product:ysl-yves-saint-laurent-rouge-volute-lipstick,-8-fetish-pink] [product:sephora-collection-color-last-lipstick--pink-spiration] Revlon Matte Lipstick, Pink Pout, 0.15 Ounces (Pack of 2) [product:ysl-yves-saint-laurent-rouge-volute-lipstick,-19-frivolous-pink] [product:wet-'n'-wild-lipstick,-think-pink-901b] [product:e.l.f.-mineral-mineral-lipstick---party-pink] [product:mary-kay-semi-matte-lipstick---pink] [product:rimmel-the-only-one-lipstick,-110-pink-a-punch,-0.14-oz] Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) [product:sephora-collection-color-lip-last-lipstick-31-marvelous-pink-0.06-oz/-1.7-g] [product:rimmel-lasting-finish-lipstick-pink-blush,-heather-shimmer,-airy-fairy-and-dizzy-with-dimple-bracele] [product:l'oréal-colour-riche-l'oréal-colour-riche-anti-aging-serum-lipstick,-pucker-up-pink-102] [product:rimmel-provocalips-lipstick,-dare-to-pink-0.14-oz] [product:essence-matt-matt-matt-lipstick---pink-up-your-life-04] [product:christian-dior-dior-addict-lipstick,-beverly-pink-875] Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick 560 Pushy Pink [product:estée-lauder-pure-color-crystal-lipstick-303-crystal-pink]
IS 🌹.
Darby, PA
I love this lip gloss ❤ it's soooo shiny and easy to apply on ..I bought mines at mac and didn't regret it ..came in a decent packaging and was in great value ..I would recommend this to any body who loves bright colors ❤️
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
When this color first came out I was hesitant to purchase the set (lipgloss, lipstick, liner). I thought it would be too cartoonish on my lips, I was so wrong! Paring this with the lipstick and liner really makes a bold statement when I am meeting up for a fun Saturday afternoon or a romantic night. When I am wearing Heroine I usually feel dressed up so only a brush of soft brown on my lids will do. My skin tone is NW45 and it works like a dream on my lips. The color is opaque. Depending on how intense you want the color, you can use 2-3 swipes or 1 if you are needing a sheer tint on the lips. The color usually last on me (If I am not eating or drinking) the usual 4-5 hours. I believe this color works best with darker shades since the color is on the purple/deep fuschia side. If you are on the lighter side and would like to try Heroine I would suggest using only 1 swipe for a nice subtle tint. I would not call this color "work worthy". It is a bold color. (unless you wear on casual Friday). PROS: phenomenal pigmentation Longevity 4-5 hours Consistency is thick but not sticky feeling Cons: The cost went up Less product than before Not moisturizing
Kelley M.
Bristow
My absolutely favorite lip color. It goes on like a dream and lasts for hours. I have the pencil, gloss and lipstick and always keep all three with me. They moisturize and are true to their color. I'm a huge fan of MAC lips, but Saint Germaine is my #1 all time favorite!
Bria A.
Clinton Twp, MI
fell in love this this lipglass about 4 years ago and i buy it all of the time! its great especially with a brown liner! it definitely last long! its kind of sticky tho so after i apply it i set it with a powder other than that its great
Courtney A.
Bronx, NY
I love this stuff you can apply it so it's that pretty type hot pink or like a light lip glaze. The little brush for your lips makes applying it easy and without making a big mess
Definitely something I have gotten my friends to try
Anna D.
Saint Germaine is one of if it my favorite colors at MAC. However I'm not too fond of the formula of the lip glass, it's a pretty thick formula and kind of gets sticky. I do however love the lipstick and recommend that over this.
Kiara S.
Yuma, CO
To be completely honest I love any Mac product. Their lipsticks are crazy pigmented and their lipsticks are so long lasting. You definitely get what you pay for through Mac! I will be buying this gloss again!
Lauren A.
This product is so nice I would totally buy this again, every day someone tells me I look nice in this, this wouldn't look good on medium skin tones but fair to light would look great with it
kai f.
I love Mac lip glosses solely because of the shine, I've never used a gloss that has such an intense shine and it doesn't get sticky after a while like most others do.