MAC Lipglass - Saint Germain (light cool pink) uploaded by Njeri T.MAC Lipglass - Saint Germain (light cool pink) uploaded by Njeri T.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipglass - Now in select stores - Click here for locations!A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high-gloss, glass-like finish, or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick, it's the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny, and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains jojoba oil to help soften and condition the lips. - Lipglass see more...

Buy on ULTA
IS 🌹.
Darby, PA
I love this lip gloss ❤ it's soooo shiny and easy to apply on ..I bought mines at mac and didn't regret it ..came in a decent packaging and was in great value ..I would recommend this to any body who loves bright colors ❤️
Kelley M.
Bristow
My absolutely favorite lip color. It goes on like a dream and lasts for hours. I have the pencil, gloss and lipstick and always keep all three with me. They moisturize and are true to their color. I'm a huge fan of MAC lips, but Saint Germaine is my #1 all time favorite!
Bria A.
michigan
fell in love this this lipglass about 4 years ago and i buy it all of the time! its great especially with a brown liner! it definitely last long! its kind of sticky tho so after i apply it i set it with a powder other than that its great
Anna D.
Saint Germaine is one of if it my favorite colors at MAC. However I'm not too fond of the formula of the lip glass, it's a pretty thick formula and kind of gets sticky. I do however love the lipstick and recommend that over this.
Kiara S.
Yuma, CO
To be completely honest I love any Mac product. Their lipsticks are crazy pigmented and their lipsticks are so long lasting. You definitely get what you pay for through Mac! I will be buying this gloss again!
Lauren A.
This product is so nice I would totally buy this again, every day someone tells me I look nice in this, this wouldn't look good on medium skin tones but fair to light would look great with it
Ashley F.
Love this lipstick and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
When this color first came out I was hesitant to purchase the set (lipgloss, lipstick, liner). I thought it would be too cartoonish on my lips, I was so wrong! Paring this with the lipstick and liner really makes a bold statement when I am meeting up for a fun Saturday afternoon or a romantic night. When I am wearing Heroine I usually feel dressed up so only a brush of soft brown on my lids will do. My skin tone is NW45 and it works like a dream on my lips. The color is opaque. Depending on how intense you want the color, you can use 2-3 swipes or 1 if you are needing a sheer tint on the lips. The color usually last on me (If I am not eating or drinking) the usual 4-5 hours. I believe this color works best with darker shades since the color is on the purple/deep fuschia side. If you are on the lighter side and would like to try Heroine I would suggest using only 1 swipe for a nice subtle tint. I would not call this color "work worthy". It is a bold color. (unless you wear on casual Friday). PROS: phenomenal pigmentation Longevity 4-5 hours Consistency is thick but not sticky feeling Cons: The cost went up Less product than before Not moisturizing
kai f.
I love Mac lip glosses solely because of the shine, I've never used a gloss that has such an intense shine and it doesn't get sticky after a while like most others do.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Absolutely love this item use to almost daily easy to use and great application nice packaging it's a must buy and great product you can't go wrong and it's pretty long lasting!