MAC Lipglass - Rebel (midtonal cream plum) uploaded by Amanda S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipglass - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high-gloss, glass-like finish, or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick, it's the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny, and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains jojoba oil to help soften and condition the lips. - Lipglass see more...

Buy on ULTA
Cory C.
SEATTLE, WA
I love this color. It's is super buildable and the color payoff is great. It also feels great while you are wearing it. It is not a long lasting lip color and I find you need to reapply some what often.
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
100% a fall fav. Love how this applies because it isn't sticky, goes on smoothly, and lasts the entire day. Pricing is very similar to other lipsticks at most retailers. I have 2 tubes of this exact color, and would definitely purchase more in another color.
Deep plums remind me of the colder months, this is a perfect addiction to your fall look!
Mercedes B.
Hope Mills, NC
My absolute go to lip color from MAC!!! I rock this color with everything I wear. I bought mine at the MAC store inside Belk after trying the lipstick (which I also love). It lasts for hours, not sticky, has great pigment and shine. It's pretty affordable and I'd definitely continue buying it.
Crystal C.
This is my go to color, I absolutely love it. I think it looks absolutely gorgeous on me. I don't care what season it is I will wear this color for spring and summer and it is a winter or fall color. I bought it from the MAC store in Houston and yes I will recommend it to friends
Taylor D.
Tacoma, Washington
I LOVE this color. I don't have the gloss but I have the matte lipstick and it's my favorite lipstick to wear in the fall or the winter. It's a nice dark almost plum color but I think is a color that really anyone could get away with. It's also really smooth.
Tara W.
I love this product!! It's was a perfect shade and texture!! Not too thick or too thin. It gave a pop of color to my neutral everyday makeup routine.(which is never very exciting) It went above and beyond my expectations.  I would definitely recommend this product,
Xtina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my where do i start ....when it come to October i love doing dark lips rebel is one of my fav colors from mac.i would recommend this for anyone who loves to stand out .this givers me holloween vibes and its so chic....
Jennifer S.
Cornelia, GA
My favorite color ever!! And lipglass is so good! Perfect for a night out with the girls or a date with your guy. The lipglass looks wet and sexy, while this color keeps you going for any occasion. Hope it never runs out!
Alma R.
Rebel is one of my favorite shades !!! Goes great on top of vine lip liner !!! Cant go wrong with this dark vampy color!! I bought mines a few months ago and ive already picked up a back up for when i am out of this one
Mariah C.
This lip glass shade in Rebel is very vibrant against any skin tone and that's what I love about it the most. It lasts long and is very durable. It's a great shade for everyone.