BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipglass - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high-gloss, glass-like finish, or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick, it's the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny, and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains jojoba oil to help soften and condition the lips. - Lipglass see more...

Buy on ULTA
Briana O.
Melbourne , KY
I love Mac lip glasses! Not my Favorite color I’ve purchased or an everyday go to but I still love the shade! I absolutely love the formula of these not sticky at all.!!
geh b.
This color is a little crazy, but it is definitely unique. Although theres a little bit of patchiness going on, for the most part, it performs great. Goes on easily and lasts all day. Would recommend to others
Allysa P.
Ringwood
This lip gloss is absolutely stunning! It's a stunning bright orange shade and looks beautiful on medium to dark skin tones! I absolutely love this shade in the summer and can't wait to get more!
Elli C.
I love this stuff every time I wear it I get compliments it a great summer color and it met my expectations. I love the packaging it comes in it makes getting even more exciting. I would recommend this to others because I think it's a great product and a great color and good for any skin tone.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
I bought this because I absolutely fell in love with the morange lipstick also by Mac. The lipglass compliments the lipstick perfectly and is a great substitute if I want some color, but want to keep the makeup light
Akrita L.
Too orange that it washes me out since I have light skin. However it's super pigmented and a great gloss but this color is super unflattering for someone who doesn't wear orange. I will be returing it totally.
kristal m.
i rated this a 4 star just because i don't think i look that good in pop bright colors but it applies nice, looks nice and smells good. i recommend if you look good in brighter colors.
Casey B.
Yulee, FL
A sticky lipgloss that your hair will inevitably get stuck in...but man is it worth it. I love the color, the texture, the smell. It's my favorite.
Sofia T.
Bremerton , WA
I love this lipgloss. It gives you that pop sickle natural lip color. I use it before the gym cuz I can't be zombie looking lol
Sharifah D.
My favorite color! I'm almost out! Beautiful gloss OMG this is great for the summer! It doesn't leave your lips dry!